We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bakit ganun yung nabili ko love beauty and planet conditioner sa shopee. Iba yung packaging na nasa watsons. Tinignan ko kasi nung napadaan ako watsons, iba yung label sa likod. Di kaya fake nabili ko. Mura pati siya. 280 lang. Or galing US kaya ganun?
^ I think the green line of Kerastase is for hair fall. I ordered from cosme-de.com before the lockdown . Mas mura & authentic naman products. I think sa HK ang base ng cosme-de.com
chineck ko yung cosme-de.com wala po kerastase, philippines nilagay ko country