We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses! I just got engaged and we are planning to have our wedding in Tagaytay. We're looking for event planners/coordinators, sino po ba marerecomment niyo na okay? I talked to Zenith and Stat, pero wala ako masyado naririnig from them okay ba sila? Dito lang aka nag base eh hehe Thank you!
Hello ladies! Feeling accomplished kami ngayon ni h2b We went to Kasalang Tagaytay Bridal Fair and were able to book our P/V (A&A Photography), OTD (Zenith) and L&S supplier (Artuz 101). Yey! This is our first bridal fair sa aming wedding preps journey hehe and looking forward to our next.
Hi can you share yung details and prices sis?
Got engaged this just this month. Planning to get married May 2019. Decided for a garden wedding so we're doing it in Tagaytay (hopefully) kaysa sa manila kasi di ko feel ang gardens dito ang H2B said wala namang view here tapos konti lang ang difference naman (i think). 150-175 guests. Makulit ang parents, ayaw babaan ang guests nila. So far 2 venues ang nasa isip ko. 1. Cleeve Hills - mura na siya I guess. Planning to book this for 2 nights. Kaso 150 max lang ang kaya ng venue. Mukhang ako ang mag-aadjust sa guests ko. Any recommendations for caterer?2. Casa de Corazon - Sir Willie sent their rates na. Kaso malabo yung rate for the garden ceremony setup. Meron ba sa inyong may alam if how much yun? Hoping to book this one cause I really like the place.Budget namin is 400k. 450k max. Magbabawas ako sa dress ko and other stuff. Sana ma-pull off ko.May marerecommend ba kayo for P/V (thinking of Bordz Evidente), HMUA, and florist? Tagaytay area sana so no OOTF.
Hello sisses! I?m a 2017 tagaytay bride and all my suppliers required no ootf. These are my suppliers Let me know if you want any reviews on them. I will give you my most helpful and honest opinion about them Theme: Rustic ElegantCeremony and Reception Venue: The Forest Barn Preparation Venue: John Hammock Vacation House (booked through airbnb)Wedding Coordinator: Momentum wedding coordinator, Ms Dimple AnonuevoPhotographer: Myio Okamoto (Kahit Manila-based sya, he was affiliated sa venue namin so he charged no ootf)Videographer: Vidlens by Brian Carambas HMUA: Leah Lim of Pink Brush Makeup ArtistryBand: Infinite Soul Acoustic (Herbert and Monica team)L/S: Artuz101Reception Host: Host Jam SaquilayanCaterer: Towns DelightFlorist & Stylist: Joel fallerSupplier meals: Kroo MealsBaka may namiss out ako. Let me know lang. I just want to provide helpful tips sa B2Bs I also depended on female network for my preps last year and i just want to give back