Supplier Review Part 1 (Cavite-Based suppliers first)
Graduated last weekend. Here are my reviews:
CATERER: TOWN'S DELIGHT THE CATERER
Rating: 5/5Inclusions: 4 main course, 1 pasta, 1 salad, rice, iced tea, soup, side dish, 1 appetizer, 4 desserts, 4 cocktail food, 3 kinds of lemonade, free flowing brewed coffee and tea, cake, table set-up, reg table, stage/backdrop for the couple, carpet, entrance, gift and reg table
Food:
Delicious food as per my guests. I also loved the food during food tasting but during the wedding I could not eat properly because of all the feelings and emotions so I just relied on my groom and guests rating. According to them they loved the fish so much that they asked me what it is called. They also loved the brewed coffee, lemonade and dessert.
Set-Up:
The set-up was just WOW! Unlike any other reception I've been too. Super wow! Amazing set-up. They really followed my pegs! My guests were so in love with the beautiful, simple yet classy set-up they did for my reception. The flowers were all fresh and new (unlike what my florist gave me - please see review below). I don't have any negative to comment regarding this.
Service:
My AE was also super friendly and would even reco other suppliers too. Communciation was 5/5. Just be aware of the inclusions in the package that you are booking or you might end up like us with too many add-ons (Kiddie meal and buffer table converted to cocktail tables). The waiters were really courteous too and follows the requests of my guests who were not VIPs. Lol
RECEPTION VENUE: Clearwater House
Rating 5/5Perfect venue for those who want a garden with all the greeneries with a view of Taal Volcano. I did not experience any problem with the venue re: corkage, extension hours, whatsoever.
PREPARATION VENUE: The Inn at Cliffhouse
Rating: 4.5/5Why the minus .5? The internet was so slow! We needed it for some last minute changes on our AVP but we could not use it. Our mobile data signal was also slow. Aside from that, everything was good. Staffs were amazing. Room was big at 100 sq. m, all of my suppliers on the day, my family and entou were able to fit and moved around. The groom's suite was just on the other
side with connecting terrace but you can close the divider so that you won't see each other on the day of the wedding.

We super love the jacuzzi overlooking the Taal view.
CHURCH: Chapel On The Hill
Rating: 5/5 Just the perfect little chapel to get married. <3
FLORIST: Blooming Hobby
Rating: 1/5Package Inclusions: Bridal Bouquet, Bridal Car set-up, Entourage Flowers, Church set-up, Flowers for offering, 100 pcs. chinese lanterns, string lights, registration props (display cabinet, white panel board, easel stands). All for just PhP 25, 000. Too good to be true? YES!
Communication:
Super poor communication. She promised sending the amended contract a lot of times but in the end she won't send it. She sent me the revised contract less than 24 hours before my wedding! I almost did not get any sleep 2 days before my wedding because of this supplier. She has been earning negative reviews at Weddings at Work already that's why I am really nervous with her outputs! She said that she is a one-man-team that's why she can't respond right away or could not send revised contract asap.
Outputs:
She said she would be at the hotel preps at 8am but she arrived at 10am. The flowers were not-so fresh anymore.

My bouquet already had traces of wilting. May color yellowish to black na. It was not even pulido, pinutulan pa ng stem nung pagkaabot sa akin. I could not care at all during the morning but during reception, you would really compare the freshness of the flowers that my caterer used to Blooming Hobby's flowers. My entou flowers were not that great too according to my mom who's fond of arranging flowers. Basta hindi raw pulido ang pagkakagawa. My chinese lantern peg was also not followed. It was supposed to be arranged in one group (kumpol kumpol) and should have lights inside that should be lighted at night but hindi nasunod. I think it was not even 100 pcs in total. I think the total was just around 50-60 chinese lanterns but she made sure to cover it up with string lights.
I would not recommend them to anyone. Nasilaw ako sa mura ng price nya. Ayan tuloy nacompromise ang output. Lesson future brides, doon tayo sa mid-range, wag yung sobrang mura pero masstress ka naman sa follow-ups at hindi makakatulog kasi baka hindi madeliver yung gusto mo.
More reviews to follow. Ayan muna sa ngayon!