We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis!!!!I am wondering if anyone could help me here. I am in hunt for a good hotel for family to stay and for wedding preps too possibly near Sonyas Garden kasi dun ang kasal namin? Our wedding is on Feb 10 na and I can't seem to find one na gusto ko. Please let me know your suggestions!! Maraming Salamat.
Hotel Monticello , yep it's pretty decent, spacious, may garden and maganda stairs saka floor to ceiling glass windows sa rooms. Considering it, if hinde pa tapos CDC hotel sa wedding ko.
Hello!I need help in finding an events place that has a nice garden for a wedding reception. So far, ang na-scout namin na okay is Hill Creek and Le Jardin. Hill Creek has a "this is it" feeling kaso medyo pricey kaya we would like other options sana. TIA!