Hello fellow B2Bs! Been awhile since I last posted. We moved our wedding from Feb to
June 2017 so medyo nagchillax mode ako on the preps. But now less than 7mos remaining and nung nacheck ako ulet ng wedding checklist (message me if you want a copy), nangarag ako sa dami pa need maaccomplish hehe! Here are my wedding prep updates:
1.
Invitation- we booked Urbanista Invites for this and we are on our 5th draft. I fell in love with a black invation that I saw online and that's what I'm going for. Pero dahil gusto ko rin makita ang effect kapag white background, i made them try that too. The good thing about this supplier is they allow unlimited edits without extra charge.
2.
Preps Venue- Prior to the rescheduling of our wedding, we found
Q Hotel in Tagaytay. It has all the things I'm looking for except for the Taal view and floor length windows in the room. The value for money was good so I said ok. Pero nabadvibes ako sa account manager nila kasi they didn't send us a confirmation of our booking. No follow-ups from them whatsoever. So I told my H2b na pagbalik nmin sa Tagaytay, we need to go there again to tell them that our wedding was rescheduled (assuming that they did pencil book us at least). Pero bago kmi pumunta ng Q Hotel, nagdrop by kami sa
Balai Taal again. The last time we went there di kami nkpagocular kasi it was pretty late na and when we called, di narin pala sila available on our wedding date which was Feb 2017 then. So nung pagpunta ulet namin we were able to do an ocular na and when I saw the place I knew it was exactly what I wanted: a nice big house with a room with floor length windows overlooking Taal and a nice garden where we can do photo ops. And luckily, it's still free on our new wedding date yey! We booked two houses, one for each of our families!
3.
Church Requirements- we had our Pre-cana seminar sa OLLP last Sunday and received our certificate the same day. By December, to meet the 6mos validity, we'll process each of our NSO birth certificate, cenomar, baptismal and confirmation for marriage purpose certificate. The marriage certificate we will apply by February cause it's only valid for 120 days. Ang mga speakers sa Precana mostly are husbands and wives and nakakatuwa when you hear their experiences and yung mga challenges that they went through as husband and wife and how they kept their marriage intact despite of them. Nakakainspire lang..
4.
Wedding Gown and Entourage Attires- I've finally decided on the designs ng mga attire ng buong wedding party. Ang naiwan nlng siguro na di pa ko mkpagdecide is yung style ng gowns ng Mom ko and my MIL. I need to organize nlng into a file and do some printouts of everything. Target ko by end of November matapos ko to para by Dec magkukuha na ng measurements. Sabi kasi nila 6mos daw ang lead time dapat sa mga wedding attires.
Next na aasikasuhin ko pa is yung mga DIY projects and gifts for our PS and entourage so most likely magleleave ako sa office ng 1 day para makapag Divisoria hehe. And we're starting to conceptualize na rin our Save the Date video and Prenuptial Shoot.. Wheew so many things to do pa!! Kaloka hahaha.

Kayo mga sis kamusta wedding preps?