Author Topic: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 15)  (Read 77305 times)

SARAHnghae

• GirlTalker
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 15)
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2016, 06:25:43 pm »
sis girlush - thanks sa tip. pasok sa budget yung L&J catering. may copy ka ng package ng Queensland sis?

girlush

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2016, 11:07:06 pm »
sis girlush - thanks sa tip. pasok sa budget yung L&J catering. may copy ka ng package ng Queensland sis?

Yes sis meron.
Pm your e-add para masend ko sayo
If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else - Dave Ramsey "Total Money Makeover"

nikkipedia

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2016, 04:53:21 am »
^hi sis ziyi! thank you sa very helpful review mo regarding preps hotel/accommodation. May I know sis saan ang napili mo? Hehe pareho kasi tayo ng church  ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:56:07 am by nikkipedia »

courtney0507

• Probationary
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2016, 01:54:41 pm »
Destination events yung naging caterer ko.

lyechee

• GirlTalker
  • Love, Laughter and Ever After - R ♥ L * 12|20|16
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2016, 09:21:24 am »
^sis Ziyi, thanks sa helpful review mo! [textspeak!] kinuha mo accommodation?
"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." - Janos Arany

gardenbelle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2016, 09:34:15 am »
Sisses! Any reviews sa Taal Vista at hotel preps? Strict ba sila sa food and number of persons on the day of preps?

Ziyi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2016, 10:36:24 am »
Sisses! Any reviews sa Taal Vista at hotel preps? Strict ba sila sa food and number of persons on the day of preps?

TAAL VISTA

They are not that strict on the no. of people and the food na darating sa day of preps they are strict however, sa photo ops sa hotel grounds. They do allow it for an additional fee of 10k! A few years back wala naman additonal fee prang last Nov 2015 lang yata pinatupad yung ganung policy if I'm nost mistaken. FYI, Taal Vista has the nearest and most magnificent view ng Taal Lake. Kapag nakita mo sya prang ang lapit mo lang talaga. But if your reception is also in the hotel, nakawaive na yung addn'l 10k. The suite rooms are nice, spacious and modern although the most expensive I think, among all the hotels in Tagaytay. If you have the budget, go for it! :)       

Ziyi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2016, 10:52:05 am »
By the way mga sis, share ko lang yung ginawa kong Map of Tagaytay Churches and Venues. I plotted all the locations sa google map before kami nagocular ni H2b para hindi kami maligaw nun hehe. I color coded the churches, hotels and venues although some venues also has room inclusions. You can check the directions and the distance between the locations para may idea kayo how long yung mga travel time in between.

Kung may may gusto kayo ipadagdag sa map, let me know so I can edit it. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17Pun4O653D1VUl7qehLxQfgoFO4&usp=sharing

gardenbelle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2016, 11:19:38 am »
Thanks sis Ziyi! Gusto ko talaga sa Taal Vista dahil ang ganda sa pictures! :) My only drawback is it's kinda far from our Church - Caleruega. Kaya our other option is Potter's Ridge but wala silang room na malaki :(

Ang ganda pa naman ng mga pictures ng nakikita kong brides in the garden with the lake view :( Kaso sayang naman the 10k! :((

lyechee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2016, 12:31:52 pm »
Thanks Ziyi! bow ako sa effort mo, and to share this with us, it would be very helpful. Since I am planning to go home next month! Can you include our church in the map? Iglesia Ni Cristo chapel along Brgy San Jose, Tagaytay City. Thanks  :)

Ziyi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2016, 12:56:22 pm »
Thanks Ziyi! bow ako sa effort mo, and to share this with us, it would be very helpful. Since I am planning to go home next month! Can you include our church in the map? Iglesia Ni Cristo chapel along Brgy San Jose, Tagaytay City. Thanks  :)

It's done sis! Ang ganda ng church nyo powder blue ang color!  :) :D

lyechee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2016, 01:10:11 pm »
sis Ziyi, thanks a lot! yes, although miksi lang yung aisle sa loob, keri lang! para ilang seconds lang waiting time ni h2b hahaha! saan ka nga pala kumuha accommodation? i am now checking discovery suites, ang lapit lang sana sa church namin kaso ang mehel hehe

Ziyi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2016, 02:46:12 pm »
^Wala pa kami nabobook sis. But our photographer recommended Patio Elizabeth. We checked it out the last time we were there and I love the place! It is family owned and di pa sila officially open kasi nagpapagawa pa sila ng isa pang building to add new rooms kaya di ko rin sya marecommend pa sa iba. They have a garden and lots of beautiful spots to take pictures from. The rooms are all lovely and very unique with a rustic feel. The owner is into collecting antique furnitures, vintage pieces and collectibles from all his travels. Every room looks different, even the bathrooms! We talked to the owner and he said by next year tapos na yung construction in time for our wedding in February and we're most likely the first customers. They have yet to send us their package rate and if ok samin mgrereserve na kami. Very hopeful kami dito I'm crossing my fingers na this is it. :)

Ang fallback ko is View Park Hotel. Kapag nakita mo yung sign along the high-way, you might think na yun na yun. May coffee shop kasi sila sa harap but their hotel is actually located sa likod. Mababait  yung staff nila and they toured us sa mga suite rooms which i found all lovely, and it has the floor length windows that I want although nothing special sa view sa labas kasi it's not facing the Taal side. I like the hallway din kasi ang liwanag and mataas yung ceiling na may arch so ok din sya for photo ops. But then the room rates are good for 2-4 persons lang. So pano mga relatives namin H2b? So I asked kung may family room but much better is may room sila good for 20 people with rows of bunk beds plus two bathrooms. Ok na sya kung tutulugan lang nman ng relatives and included na breakfast and they could use the pool na rin or hangout sa suite rooms. No problem with regards to suppliers and meals coming in sa preps. They have a nice garden although small but it will do for photo ops. May additional building din sila na under construction na may wide space sa harap which I concluded is the lawn or garden area na mgiging kadugtong nung current garden nila if ever, but I'm not sure if it will be finished by next year though, bummer.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:58:52 pm by Ziyi »

ayouweinlove

• Junior GirlTalker
  • You can't fix stupid, but you can numb it.
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2016, 07:20:56 pm »
^ I agree sa taal view ng taal vista hotel, and malalaki ang suites nila. yun lang talaga you will have to pay charges for photo-ops outside. kinonsider ko din sila for my preps venue. kaso i don't want to pay extra charges na. kaya i'm leaning towards hotel monticello big din rooms nila 113sqm yata. nag-inquire ako they  don't charge for photo-ops pero dapat mainform lang ang management a day before the shoot.
J & A
I stopped fighting my inner demons. we're on the same side now.

jentotmd

• Junior GirlTalker
  • rockstar MD
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2016, 07:18:00 am »
sis Ziyi, we had our preps sa View Park Hotel. Ganda ng room ko dito. We booked Business suite lang for me and family room for hub (very happy sila dito kasi spacious) pero they upgraded me to Presidential! Nagulat talaga ako. It's their gift daw for our wedding. :) Bongga sa Presidential. Kasya mga suppliers di siksikan (HMUA, Couture, PV, Coors). Very lenient pa sila and accomodating.
M&J

hearty2017

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2016, 09:06:57 pm »
Hi sis chriszy! Caleruega din ako and december din. Anong date mo and time?

I was also exploring Narra Hill but then medyo mahirap puntahan iyong area and may nabasa ako sa isang thread here sa GT na nahihirapan din ang suppliers since very steep nga ang daan. They road leading to place don't have streetlights din so baka mahirap if gabi ang reception.

Happy preps. :)

Ziyi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2016, 08:54:10 am »
^ kaya i'm leaning towards hotel monticello big din rooms nila 113sqm yata. nag-inquire ako they  don't charge for photo-ops pero dapat mainform lang ang management a day before the shoot.

I have yet to check out Hotel Monticello, mukhang ok nga sya. Do you have their current room rates sis @ayouweinlove?

sis Ziyi, we had our preps sa View Park Hotel. Ganda ng room ko dito. We booked Business suite lang for me and family room for hub (very happy sila dito kasi spacious) pero they upgraded me to Presidential! Nagulat talaga ako. It's their gift daw for our wedding. :)

Wow sana ako din maupgrade if ever! When was your wedding sis @jentotmd?

ayouweinlove

• Junior GirlTalker
  • You can't fix stupid, but you can numb it.
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2016, 07:13:06 pm »
^ hi ziyi, wala sis eh.. phone inquiry lang. you can try to check hotel platforms for the rates. hindi pa ako nagconfirm sa kanila kasi plan ko sa hotel platforms ako kukuha ng rooms para maka-discount.
J & A
I stopped fighting my inner demons. we're on the same side now.

cc1818

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 08:30:12 am »
By the way mga sis, share ko lang yung ginawa kong Map of Tagaytay Churches and Venues. I plotted all the locations sa google map before kami nagocular ni H2b para hindi kami maligaw nun hehe. I color coded the churches, hotels and venues although some venues also has room inclusions. You can check the directions and the distance between the locations para may idea kayo how long yung mga travel time in between.

Kung may may gusto kayo ipadagdag sa map, let me know so I can edit it. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17Pun4O653D1VUl7qehLxQfgoFO4&usp=sharing

sis Ziyi! this is so helpful. thank you for sharing! :)

Ziyi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 02:01:04 pm »
sis Ziyi! this is so helpful. thank you for sharing! :)

No problem sis!  ;)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close