Author Topic: Duterte for 2016 [Thread 2]  (Read 32456 times)

cherrhys

• Super GirlTalker
  • stressed...=P
Re: Duterte for 2016 [Thread 2]
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2016, 07:54:50 am »
I don't normally post in Politics kasi talaga namang when it comes to this we do have our own views and opinions, so to each his/her own na lang. But I can't help myself this time, I'm just incredulous with the logic na kaya ayaw iboto si Duterte kasi magaling magmura so bad example sa kids. So by the same logic ok lang maging example ang isang thief, liar and a person who dodge accountability???  Wow!
Stay-at-Home Mother of FIVE! :D

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2016, 09:56:02 am »
^Actually, I find that logic very funny din. My family lives in Davao and I have a lot of friends in Davao. Wala sa amin ang mahilig magmura. Sa totoo lang, mas maraming maririnig na mura sa mga songs kesa kay Duterte.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2016, 10:15:50 am »
nagmumura ba sis? eh nagmumura rin naman yung isang candidate eh. mas malala pa nga kasi ang minura eh empleyado na ginagawa lang ang trabaho..... pero marami pa rin ang nabubulag nya na magalang at disente daw yun...  ::)

A good read. Published on Cebu's local newspaper, The Freeman.

https://www.facebook.com/pj.ghunner/posts/10206315868317598

What a great insight by Atty. Josephus Jimenez published last Sunday in one of cebu's local newspaper, The Freeman.

"The Filipino voters may be clueless, reckless and even too negligent in making choices for the coming elections. Some Filipinos may even be crazy, silly and foolish when they select the candidates they shall vote for. But for sure, they are not stupid enough to believe certain promises that trapos make just to make these bets look better, smell better and sound better to the electorate. There are promises that cannot be fulfilled for the simple reason of their plain impossibility or being outside the realm of reality.

For instance, Vice President Jejomar Binay makes this preposterous promise of abolishing income tax for all who earn P30,000 a month or less. The vice president does not realize that no less than 60 percent of the taxpayers belong to that bracket. Or he knows but thinks that we are all stupid. In effect, he and his campaign staff have not even made a simple act of verification and research. As the second highest official of the land, we have to say, that the vice president's desperate politicking is an indication of ultimate irresponsibility. For that alone, Binay does not deserve the vote of the Filipinos.

Another promise or set of empty promises that cannot be kept are those made by Senators Grace Poe and Chiz Escudero. They give very general, vague and highly hypothetical aspirations that are not quantifiable, not specific, much less time-bound. They promise a haven of economic development, of absolute peace and order, of affordable housing, education and healthcare. They fail to specify what program are they going to implement, where do they get the funds to finance them and when do they intend to start and finish them. The people are sick and tired with too much generalities.And as Senator Miriam would quip: Where shall they get the money to fund these grandiose illusions?

Secretary Mar Roxas keeps on repeating that hackneyed mantra of PNoy on Daang Matuwid. In effect, therefore, this administration candidate just wants to continue such monumental blunders as horrendous traffic in EDSA and elsewhere, the unreliability of electric power in the airport, thereby causing hundreds, even thousands of stranded passengers in one of the worst airports in the world. He may repeat Mamasapano or the massacre of farmers, and the immoral use of public funds through the 4Ps in order to buy votes for LP bets. Perhaps, only Roxas can fulfill his promises but these are not the ones we want fulfilled, the perpetuation of a failed and overly neglectful, and incompetent government.

The reason why Binay, Poe and Roxas are all trying to make a mockery of Mayor Duterte's promises of eradicating drugs in six months is precisely because these three bets are not used to time-bound, specific and measurable objectives. They are all trying to make Davao look bad to the people because none of the three has accomplished what Digong Duterte has done in Davao. Mar Roxas was a failure in DILG. Grace Poe has not performed well in the Senate. And we all know what happened in Makati under the Binays. And so, why would rational people believe in the promises of proven failures? The best evidence are the peace and order and progress in Davao."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:55:09 am by chicafabulosa »
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

chocoholic88

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Misspeaks
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2016, 12:08:49 pm »
nice read sis^

"The reason why Binay, Poe and Roxas are all trying to make a mockery of Mayor Duterte's promises of eradicating drugs in six months is precisely because these three bets are not used to time-bound, specific and measurable objectives."

SMRT nga naman yung goal ni Duterte. Yung A-Attainable in question pa din pero lahat naman ng candidates eh Unrealistic ang promises. At saka yung goal na ito ay madadama ng lahat from the elite to the masses.

Sises, what's your take on the China issue? eto ang binabato sa kanya lately - http://globalnation.inquirer.net/138487/duterte-favors-making-deal-china-dispute

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:10:34 pm by chocoholic88 »

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2016, 02:12:26 pm »
^Actually, I find that logic very funny din. My family lives in Davao and I have a lot of friends in Davao. Wala sa amin ang mahilig magmura. Sa totoo lang, mas maraming maririnig na mura sa mga songs kesa kay Duterte.

Same here sis, lumaki naman kaming hindi nag mumura kahit every Sunday eh napapanuod namin yung Gikan sa Masa para sa Masa na programa niya. Kelan ko nga lang nalaman yang nagkaroon pala siya ng pangalawang asawa. He's a very private person pero at the same time approachable.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2016, 02:35:26 pm »
I don't totally agree with him on this issue BUT...

1. Are we ready for war? http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=philippines&country2=china&Submit=Compare+Countries

2. If we win the case against China, is it a guarantee that they will leave Spartlys and others Philippine islands they are claiming? I remember China saying that whatever the outcome, they said they will never abide by any ruling.

3. How sure are we that US will help us? I remember they made it clear that they will not take any side. Plus US is indebted to China. http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/ss/How-Much-US-Debt-Does-China-Own.htm

In a way he made sense because he knows we can't go to war. We are not ready. In Global Fire power rank, we are number 51, while China is number 3. I am pretty sure he is thinking of the safety of his countrymen. Di lang ako medyo sold sa joint exploration. I think we can do that but not with China. And in the past we did that actually but I am not sure if it was successful.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2016, 03:47:57 pm »
Aminado ako na naturn off na ako kay Duterte nung sinabi niyang nagmolestiya siya ng babae nung bata pa siya. Simula noon, si Miriam na president ko. Pero ngayon nabasa ko mga positive feedbacks about Digong, naisip ko na siya na ang iboto ko. Pag-isipan ko talaga. Basta NO to Roxas, Poe at Binay.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2016, 04:06:14 pm »
^i think sya ang na-molestya sis. ng mga pari pa yata yun.

In a way he made sense because he knows we can't go to war. We are not ready. In Global Fire power rank, we are number 51, while China is number 3. I am pretty sure he is thinking of the safety of his countrymen. Di lang ako medyo sold sa joint exploration. I think we can do that but not with China. And in the past we did that actually but I am not sure if it was successful.

yes, we are not ready for war.

we need to protect our own but we have to choose our battles too.

I have been hearing this conflict we have with China and I feel sad knowing that we are actually at the losing end. China has already made it clear that they will not abide by the decision of the international tribunal. If the tribunal sides with the Philippines, I don’t think China will just sit and watch, and nothing can stop them really. If we go to war and US will side with us, then we have just taken another oppressor in place of China. Do we really think US will do it out of the goodness of their hearts? Since China is open for a country to country talk, I think it’s the best first step we can take towards resolving the issue. We just have to ensure that whatever agreement they will undertake, we will get exactly what we are entitled.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2016, 04:17:57 pm »
And in the first place this issue is just another problem na iiwan ng administrasyon Kay Duterte if ever na manalo sya. i even read some says matapang lang si Duterte sa mga criminal, sa China tiklop daw. I am surprised with that logic. What do they expect, hamunin ni Duterte ang China ng barilan. Based pa lang sa number of stats ng military stats walang wala na Pilipinas. Bakit daw makikipag negotiate si Duterte. About US taking our side sis, that's one thing I am not sure as well. Since US is undebted to China. Maybe they will try help but not all out since their economy is somewhat depended sa pautang ng China. Although from the last time I heard, China is dumping his treasuries.

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2016, 04:47:32 pm »
^^ Yes, sis. Namolestiya siya ng pari nung bata pa siya pero kasi may statement din siya noon sa media na naranasan daw niya magmolestiya ng babae. Naasar ako sa kanya nung time na iyon.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2016, 05:32:56 pm »
^ Sa pag kakaalam ko nangyari yan nung kabataan pa niya. Noong governor pa ang tatay niya kinonfront ata siya ng tatay niya about dun sa nangyari. Sabi niya kinurot niya sa braso yung babae.

@ sis chicafabulosa May latest statement si Mayor tungkol sa issue ng China:

“As a Filipino, Mayor Rodrigo Duterte fully supports the case now pending in The Hague questioning China’s occupation of areas in the West Philippine Sea that the Philippines considers its territory. He is hopeful for a favorable ruling for the Philippines,” Duterte media group head Peter Lavina said.

“The mayor believes the Philippines should continue to work closely with other countries towards finding a solution to the issue,” he added.

However, if this multilateral approach proves to be inadequate to resolve the issue, the PDP-LABAN standard bearer is willing to explore other options including direct talks with China.

“Mr. Duterte further believes that any military conflict involving the Philippines over the West Philippine Sea should not happen as it will derail Philippine economic growth,” Lavina added. (PNA)

Read more at http://www.mb.com.ph/duterte-backs-phl-arbitration-case-vs-china/#6Vd5iYMklye2FTxx.99
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:15:39 pm by yelle »

simplykristine08

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving mommy and Faithful wifey
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2016, 05:53:19 pm »
Yes sis nasa UAE yung friend ko. May nabasa rin ako may pic nga yung ballot is naka highlight yung names nina Roxas and Robredo too... Nasa TV5 naman they questioned bakit may nakarugtong na daang matuwid yung names nina roxas and robredo sa ballot

https://www.facebook.com/News5Everywhere/videos/624432477713510/

Hi Sis, i checked with my husband, nakita naman nya yung report nung boto nya, hindi naman daw Mar ang lumabas. Kung sino yung binot nya, yun din ang lumabas sa report - si Duterte yun! :)
Lovin' my LIFE =)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2016, 06:03:37 pm »
^yelle, hay finally....mat least siguro ngayon di na yan gagawing issue against Duterte ng ibang supporters ng ibang kandidato.

^simplykristine - buti naman sis kung ganun sa kanya. Sa kanya daw ganun daw lumabas kaya disappointed daw sya

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2016, 07:50:44 pm »
^^ Yes, sis. Namolestiya siya ng pari nung bata pa siya pero kasi may statement din siya noon sa media na naranasan daw niya magmolestiya ng babae. Naasar ako sa kanya nung time na iyon.

haha minsan kasi itong si duterte nakakalimot sa sarili. hinde nagpi-filter ng sasabihin. buti nalang medyo nag-iingat na sya ngayon.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2016, 08:14:09 pm »
Buti nga naredeem niya sarili sa pamamagitan ng mga achievements at platforms niya. Nakapagdecide na ako. He has my vote.

duhyan

• GirlTalker
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2016, 08:33:31 pm »
I will vote for him! Why?

Kasi naranas ko mahipuan sa daan/jeep/mall. Take note, naka uniform ako non na conservative.
Kasi nabiktima ako ng "duradura"/ "barya" gang.
Kasi nakakita ako ng mga addict na nambibiktima ng kung sino sino.
Kasi naranasan ko mastuck sa loob ng mrt! Ang init at nakakasuffocate!
Kasi babae ang magiging baby ko. Ayoko maranas nya ang mga yun.

:)

totallyChloe

• Probationary
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2016, 10:40:15 pm »
Duterte is the only one with clear plans for our sad sad country.

quinone

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2016, 11:11:24 pm »
i will vote duterte-cayetano, di pa ako ever bumoto na hindi pares. if he wins, i hope he cleans customs too.

prickyslime

• Junior GirlTalker
    • art and rants here
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2016, 12:33:08 am »
Wala naman ako paki dati pagdating sa usapang politics pero nung nalaman ko na tatakbo to si Duterte, e lahat na ng nambabash sakanaya sa mga online article inaaway ko na. hahaha.

Laking Manila ako at taga Davao ang hubby , since tumuntong ako dito napakalaking pagkakaiba sa Manila. Makikita mo talagang maayos namamahala.

Napadaan ako sa kabilang thread about Mar ha.. grabe naman maikumpara kay Lee Kuan blabla

Asar din pala ko sa mga post ni Carlos Celdran. Grabe effort paghanap ng mga pwede ipanira kay Digong.

letters_to_cleo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • happy, happy. my goal is to be happy!
    • Geek Wearing Makeup
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2016, 01:02:32 am »
Hey girls, may Occupy Luneta Rally for Digong and against Cheating sa May 7 :-)  Meron din sa ibang places, and sa abroad.  Hopefully may makajoin sa atin.  Eto palang ang initial info, May 7.  Wala pang masyadong details, pero galing yan kay Sir Peter Tiu Lavina. :-)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close