Author Topic: Duterte for 2016 [Thread 2]  (Read 32031 times)

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Duterte for 2016 [Thread 2]
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2016, 12:49:58 pm »
Ang dami nagsshare sa fb about the election, zero vote daw si Du30 sa UAE? I'm not sure if it's just hearsay or not.

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2016, 02:31:56 pm »
Ang dami nagsshare sa fb about the election, zero vote daw si Du30 sa UAE? I'm not sure if it's just hearsay or not.

this is not true, sis.

according to exit polls on April 9 (i think), leading si duterte (57) then miriam (52?). the other 3 got less than 15 votes.

sa vp, leading si marcos with 72 votes.

imposibleng zero. si duterte ang strongest presidentiable among OFWs.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

freckledbelle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2016, 05:22:34 pm »
Just finished watching the VP debate on youtube. Before my VP is Leni but now I think Cayetano is the best. I admire Cayetano because he supports an orphanage sa probinsiya namin na walang ingay but now I felt na dedicated talaga siya. The good mayor of Davao will not choose him for nothing and i admit na nakakahiya man pero ngayon ko lang nakita yung mga qualities na yun.

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2016, 05:33:27 pm »
I have a friend (I think naikuwento ko na siya sa previous thread) na dating pusher sa Davao at hinunting na siya. Buti nakaalis siya agad at nagbagong buhay. He's now successful sa malinis na paraan. At nakakatuwa na he's full support kay Duterte. To think na muntik na siyang ipapatay!

And according to him, may mga grupo daw sila (with army pa) at 'pag nadaya daw si Duterte, sure daw talagang magkakagulo. Handa na daw sila pag dumating ang araw na yun (wag naman sana).

simplykristine08

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving mommy and Faithful wifey
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 01:36:41 pm »

Hindi totoo to, sis. kasi bumoto ang asawa ko netong Sunday lang, at si Digong ang binoto nya. And he said to me "Sorry hon, hindi si Cayetano ang binoto ko". Sabi ko, ok lang, basta kay Digong tayo! :)

Madami akong friends na voters na Duterte, so walang katotohanan tong balita na to. Pwede na hindi ako sure kung iboboto nga nila si Duterte, pero I'm sure may 1 vote na si Digong from my husband :D
Lovin' my LIFE =)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 03:53:05 pm »
Sis meron akong friend nagvote, nung lumabas daw yung receipt kahit na si Digong ang binoto, nakalagay daw Roxas.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

simplykristine08

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving mommy and Faithful wifey
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »
^ dito yan sa UAE, sis?
Lovin' my LIFE =)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 05:38:32 pm »
Yes sis nasa UAE yung friend ko. May nabasa rin ako may pic nga yung ballot is naka highlight yung names nina Roxas and Robredo too... Nasa TV5 naman they questioned bakit may nakarugtong na daang matuwid yung names nina roxas and robredo sa ballot

https://www.facebook.com/News5Everywhere/videos/624432477713510/
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 10:05:42 pm »
^^^So it's true nga? Akala ko fake since a lot of people are saying so.. :(

gleek

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm not spoiled,just well loved.
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2016, 02:02:22 am »
oh no. so may dayaan ng nangyayari sa absentee voting?  :'(
"When I shop the world gets better, the world is better; and then it's not anymore and I have to do it again." - girl in the green scarf

chocoholic88

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Misspeaks
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2016, 06:49:29 am »
Check this out sisses. I think it makes sense! Eto na yung sagot na hinahanap ko kung kaya ma suppress and ag crime and corruption within 3-6 months

Source: http://www.listofrecipe.com/read-how-duterte-cayetano-eradicates-crimecorruption-3-6-months-find-out/

How will  Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte and his running mate Senator Alan Peter Cayetano end crime, illegal drugs, and corruption within three to six months if elected?

In a Facebook post by Eric Clark Su, shared more than 1,482 times as of writing, explaining how Duterte Cayetano tandem will eradicate crime,illegal drugs and corruption for 3-6 months.

Confirmed from three different sources the actual plan of Duterte and Cayetano for 3-6 month of crime and corruption eradication (suppression is the realistic goal but eradication is the aspirational goal).

I won’t reveal the details. I think people asking for details of it (like Trillanes) are either super stupid or want to know so they can prepare themselves if they are caught. The tandem is not going to reveal their card before the game has even started.

In broad strokes it consists of three phases – intelligence gathering, rapid (legal) case building, and arrests.

Phase 1 – Intelligence gathering has begun last year but will gain a rapid component once Duterte becomes president (Executive order + persona of executive goes a long way). It is modeled loosely on the prisoner’s dilemma but at scale. This will take 2-3 weeks only. The final output is a short list of critical targets.

Phase 2 – Legal case building will rely on a sizeable team of lawyers and paralegal. Both Duterte and Cayetano are lawyers in good standing. They already have eager idealistic lawyer leaders in the wings to be recruited once operation begins. Case building is expected to actionable outputs after 2-3 months. Early targets are middle-rung people with solid evidence pointing to the top of the heap. The goal is to scare the boss or the management to go out of the country or kill them in phase 3.

Phase 3 – The execution part is what Dutere is specifically alluding to when he says it will be ‘bloody’. Warrants will be issued en masse with arrests executed within a tight schedule. PNP and AFP will be involved here depending on the case. Some of the targets will resist arrest, Duterte will direct the executors to defend their lives. Duterte guarantees legal protection and full support should they need to eliminate the bad elements to avoid casualties on the police / military side. There will be no incentivization since it’s their job but expect the salary hike to be dangled as a reward for a successful mission.

One of my sources say – Cayetano’s job is to insulate the whole plan from politics, help build up the legal component, and smooth out the aftermath of the batches of arrests . If he is VP he can do this more effectively but it’s not critical that he wins (President appointment instead).

It’s not creative, in fact it has been done before… in Davao City. That is why the tandem is confident. It is not easy and may go sideways but not impossible. And before you say, its only the small fish he can kill, try to research rich businessmen that have died in Davao City. One particular case was warned plenty of times to leave the city as he was importing tons of shabu into the city, the biggest anyone has ever dared to do so. One day the royal prick was shot inside the premise of one of his valid business front. He is one of four drug lords Duterte has killed in the city in his career according to my source.

The goal is not eradication but to form a battlefront with a bi-annual tick-tock of hitting crime and corruption, buy time to strengthen components against crime and corruption, hit crime and corruption again, improve another component of government, rinse and repeat until crime is so low people can walk in the streets without worry.

Expect drug rings, smuggling rings, Bureau of Customs and BIR to be the priority on the 1st or 2nd wave.

One notable thing is the plan includes offering a free drug rehab program for drug addicts with an allowance of around P4k a month. This is also present in Davao (but not reported by the corrupted media: ABS-CBN, GMA and Inquirer). This is a big reason why Cayetano is on board.

Other aspects (not from the same source) all work in harmony to make people safe. These are the following:

The 911 system will go nationwide.
    Heavy reliance on embedded agents (tricycle drivers, street vendors)
    More CCTVs all around Metro Manila.
    The doubling of police salary.
    Proper use of intelligence funds
    Make prisons more miserable.
    Upgrade crime labs

Let’s help them win and take back the country from crime and malfeasance!

#duterte #cayetano

CAVEAT: File this in your head as a rumor with 80% confidence rate.

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2016, 11:27:44 am »
^Yan din talaga iniisip ko bakit ayaw sagutin ni Duterte ng diretsahan kung anong steps niya. Bakit niya nga naman ire-reveal? The best generals don't reveal their strategies before the war even begins.

At marami naman may tiwala sa kanya e. So kahit na di niya sinasagot ng diretso, he's confident na hindi niya ikakasira yun.

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 11:28:24 am »
Dito pa lang matutuwa na ako. Sa dinami dami ng mga nakalipas na admin, parang wala naman nagawa about these:

The 911 system will go nationwide.
    Heavy reliance on embedded agents (tricycle drivers, street vendors)
    More CCTVs all around Metro Manila.
    The doubling of police salary.
    Proper use of intelligence funds
    Make prisons more miserable.
    Upgrade crime labs
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2016, 12:46:49 pm »
Jumping to this thread. Na-BV ako sa thread kay Mar Roxas. Bakit ba kasi yun yung nasa latest post? Hahaha! Anyway, nabasa ko pa lang post ni may12 "The best generals don't reveal their strategies before the war even begins. " Natuwa na ako! :)
🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2016, 01:20:05 pm »
Natawa naman ako sis Twinxz. Ako lurk na lang ako dun sa thread na yun. Never ko kasi nafeel yung economic growth na yun eh. Mas mahirap nga mga negosyo namin nung si Pnoy ang umupo

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 01:44:49 pm »
Sabihin na natin medyo impossible yung 3-6 months, but I still trust that the DUCAY tandem can minimize, eradicate crime in our country.

Natatawa ako kay Binay, he's very desperate now to win! Lagi tinitira si Du30!

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2016, 01:47:22 pm »
Did you guys see sa mga social media sites ang balita eh full force si Binay, Roxas and Poe against mayor Duterte? Napanood ko yung video ad ni Binay na wag daw iboto si Duterte. Naku baka ma bad vibes lang kayo.hehe..

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2016, 02:06:37 pm »
I have an FB friend who's a reporter in ABS-CBN. Though hindi siya diretsahang nagpopost kung sino iboboto niya, yun din ang comment niya. Pansin na daw talaga na pinagtutulungan na ni Roxas, Poe,at Binay si Duterte. Desperate times! ^_^

chocoholic88

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Misspeaks
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2016, 02:10:34 pm »
Korek! Leading na kasi, threatened na sila! Grabe yung kay Binay, talagang nag aksaya pa sya ng panahon na mag video para lang kay Duterte. At grabe kung maka-accuse! Bata, matanda, mga mahihirap daw pinapatay ni Duterte??

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2016, 02:47:32 pm »
Natawa ako sabi ni Poe if manalo daw sya si pnoy daw ang kukunin nyang adviser Alam na! Eh si Pnoy to begin with si Ballsy ang nagdidictate ano ang dapat decisions nya. So bakit di na lang si Ballsy ang kunin na adviser. Grabe rin ad ni Binay, desperado na sila eh. Si Roxas naman threat daw sa demokrasya si Duterte. Duh? Threat kamo sa mga ka alyado nila na maloko

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close