Author Topic: Prayer Request? Post it here  (Read 14121 times)

lalee888

• Chinay American in The City
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: Prayer Request? Post it here
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2018, 12:19:10 am »
Hello Prayer Warriors,

What a nice thread. Today I am requesting prayers for three causes:

1. Our sister @damselindistress is facing a difficult time in her life and needs guidance and help from above - please say a prayer in her favor
2. Our sister @zechariah is likewise facing a challenging decision and competing pressures around her - please say a prayer for enlightenment for her.
3. My Grandma-in-law just suffered a stroke this morning. She is in the hospital. She is 96 years old and I pray that she is able to live 2-3 years more (at least) as I want to satisfy her wish of seeing a great-grandchild (My hubby and I are planning to start a family early next year, so ideally, a year after that Grandma will finally have a great-grandchild).

Thank you prayer warriors for including the three requests above.

yannuh

• Super GirlTalker
  • Trust in His timing.
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2018, 07:57:57 am »
Lord God  sana ito na po. pero kung hindi pa, we will try to be more patient in your plan. I know God ikaw po ang nakakaalam kung kelan. Please give us more faith to trust in You.
just know you can :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2018, 03:26:59 pm »
Lord we lift everything up to You, Your will be done.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2018, 07:05:12 pm »
Lets pray yung mga tao sa Hawaii for their safety and matapos na yung pag aalburoto ng bulkan and fast recovery ng mga nawalan sa tragedy na nagaganap ngayon.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

mrs_mcta

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2018, 07:37:09 pm »
Dear Lord,

Praying that tomorrow is the day of our trigger shot... Please let my follicle mature more..

Amen.
mrs. a. || eleven.twelve.thirteen

Brightfin

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2018, 04:27:19 am »
Hello prayer warriors,

Mag ask lang sana ko ng prayer para sa series of exams na kukunin ko to be able to get a job. I am a recent graduate and I feel na wala pa kong direction. I really want to get my life together. Hopefully I will achieve that after I pass all the exams and finally have a career.
Thank you and God bless.

alice_alice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2018, 11:08:20 am »
HI mga GT sis/Prayer Warriors,

I needed an answer right away something to do with my job. And have prayed the Emergency Novena as well as 3 day Miracle Prayer. It was answered that very same day. My novena is still on going and if anyone else wanted to ask for prayer petitions please post it here and I will include you all in my prayers.

Also I wanted to share these prayers to you in the hopes that whatever you hearts' desire be (immediate or not) will be answered in God's perfect time.

In times of great need, when there seemed to be no solution to some obstacle in her way, she turned to the Memorare:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

When facing difficult circumstances, she did not pray this prayers just once. No. She would offer an ?express? novena. Nine Memorares in a row. And, as you will read below, she always prayed a 10th Memorare in thanksgiving, confident that her prayers would be answered.

Three days miracle prayer to the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals.
You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done
to me and you who are in all instances of my life with me.
I, in this short dialogue want to thank you for everything, and confirm once
more that I never want to be seperated from you, no matter how great the material desires may be.
I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual glory.
Amen.

bratty

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2018, 11:21:50 am »
^thanks for sharing sis!
Everyday I'm shufflin'

el presidente

« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2018, 06:15:33 am »
dear God please hear nyo po mga prayers ko and sana mawala na po yung takot, worries and anxieties ko ngayong may pinagdadaanan ako. Kayo [textspeak!] po ang sumbungan at hingian ko ng lakas ng loob sa pang araw araw kong buhay. To God be the glory

afea

• GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2018, 10:31:06 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for always protecting us from harm, especially my little one. Thank you for sending guardian angels everytime. Thank you for all the blessings and for answered prayers. Thank you for everything. We love you. Amen.

JAZZIE_G

• GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2018, 10:41:36 pm »
Dear Lord Almighty,

Please guide and protect our family from any harm or danger. May you bless us abundantly and help us to our challenges we are facing right now. And give us trusted employees who will help us in our business. We pray in Jesus name. Amen.

love_chaycko

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2018, 09:36:05 pm »
Dear God,

I pray for financial provisions for my family. That we will regain what is lost and more. Lord please show me where to better utilize my talent and skills that will give glory to you my God.

Amen.

smiles_alwayz

• was numb and lost... then i was found... and fell in love in New zealand
  • GirlTalker
  • Love to Love
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2018, 04:00:10 pm »
Dear God,

You have already provided all that i need, for all the blessings thank you and i love You!

For the blessings to come, i am already grateful. specially sa apartment business namin :)
Ex w/ Benefits   (Derek Ramsey & Colleen Garcia)
Thoughts of Adam
"Minsan kailangan mong masaktan para maramdaman mong buhay ka pa.?

Bridgette*

• GirlTalker
  • A LONE WOLF
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2018, 12:18:58 pm »
Hi Lord  ;D Ako ulit. Alam ko na bago pa kami dumulog Sayo, alam Mo na kung ano yung desires ng mga puso namin. Nagreremind lang po ako tungkol dito sa career ko. Hahaha. Ayan pati dito kinukulit na Kita. Thank you Father God for all your provisions and blessings. I know You have already directed my path, I just have to walk through it in Your perfect time. *kisses*

Amen

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2018, 10:05:00 am »
My prayer request is for us to have neighbors who are all nice and quiet. In the grand scheme of things, I know my issues with neighbors don?t seem like the biggest or most urgent, but we all know that life is much happier in a peaceful home. Thank you.

Ghell06

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2018, 11:41:10 am »
Hi Lord  ;D Ako ulit. Alam ko na bago pa kami dumulog Sayo, alam Mo na kung ano yung desires ng mga puso namin. Nagreremind lang po ako tungkol dito sa career ko. Hahaha. Ayan pati dito kinukulit na Kita. Thank you Father God for all your provisions and blessings. I know You have already directed my path, I just have to walk through it in Your perfect time. *kisses*

Amen

Up for this. Dahil career din talaga ang pinagpepray ko. Huhu. Lord pleaseeeeee.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2019, 08:45:20 pm »
Lord, please heal my Father.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2019, 03:22:30 pm »
phintulutan nyo po sana na maipanalangin ko din ang mga prayers ninyo.... :)

Heavenly Father,

We praise You, we worship you...We honor You and we glorify You. Nandito po ako Lord para magpasalamat Sa'yo sa lahat ng pagpapalang patuloy mong ipinagkakaloob sa amin. Salamat po sa buhay na patuloy mong ipinapahiram samin sa bawat araw. ibig sabihin lang po nito may task pa kayong ipinapagawa sa amin. Salamat sa mga pagkain na inihahain mo sa aming hapag kainan tuwing mga oras ng kainan. Salamat po Lord.

Lord God una din po sa lahat, nawa po Panginoon na pagkalooban Mo po kami na magkaroon ng lakas ng loob na aminin at ihingi ng tawad ang lahat ng aming pagkakasala sa Iyo at sa kanino man. Maging ito man ay sa pananalita, sa isip o sa gawa. Patawarin mo po kami Lord God kami po ay nagkasala sa Iyo.

Nandito po ako Lord para ipanalangin ang mga prayer request ng mga taong nandito sa thread na ito mula page 1 upto the last poster above me po at yung mga susunod pa sa akin. batid ko pong alam ninyo ang mga pinagdadaanan ng bawat isa dito. Alam ko rin po na may mga kapamaraanan Ka na hindi abot ng aming kaisipan. Ang tangi lang po magagawa namin ay patuloy kami na makipag ugnayan sa Iyo. Patuloy na kumapit at panghawakan ang lahat ng promises Mo sa bawat isa amin. Dalangin ko po Lord na ang bawat isa sa amin ay bigyan mo ng courage upang mapagtagumpayan ang mga trials, breakthrough's na pinagdadaanan ng bawat isa. I pray din po Lord na tugunin Mo po nawa ang mga panalangin at kahilingan ng bawat isa dito on Your own way at sa Iyo pong perfect timing.

I pray blessings para sa mga nanghihingi ng trabaho, career development at green pasture hindi lamang para sa kanila bagkus pati sa mga pamilya nila. I pray din po para sa mga may sakit o may malubhang karamdaman. I pray devine healing, complete recovery sa lahat ng ipinapanalangin nilang may sakit. alam ko po Lord kayo ang Diyos na nagpapagaling, I believed theres a power in the name of Jesus na sila ay pagagalingin mo.I pray for your devine protection para sa lahat ng nanghihingi ng protection para sa pamilya, sa sarili, sa mga ari arian na naipundar at pinaghirapan. I pray comfort Lord para sa mga may pinagdadaanang kalungkutan. I pray din Lord para sa mga nananalangin ng love life. bigyan mo po sana ang lahat ng wisdom para mahanap nila at acceptance ang inilaan Mo po para sa kanila.

I pray Lord God na mapag tagumpayan nawa namin ang lahat ng mga break through na pinagdadanan namin ngayon, financial man ito, health, career etc. at dalangin ko rin po Lord God ang blessing mo sa lahat ng area ng buhay ng bawat isa na andidito sa thread na ito. Maging ang lahat ng mahal sa buhay, lahat ng nakapaloob sa circumference ng bawat indibiduwal na nandidito ay makatanggap din ng pagpapala na nag mumula sa Iyo. Dalangin ko rin po Lord God na gamitin mo kami upang magsilbing daluyan ng Iyong pagpapala para sa iba.

Muli po Lord ako po ay nananalangin at nagpapasalamat para sa lahat ng mga kapatid ko sa pananamapataya na naririto na humihingi ng katugunan mula Sayo.

Ito po ang aking samo at dalangin sa pangalan ng Ama, ng iyong Anak na Jesus  at ng Espiritu Santo. Amen

God Bless Everyone  :)
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

smiles_alwayz

• was numb and lost... then i was found... and fell in love in New zealand
  • GirlTalker
  • Love to Love
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2019, 03:42:46 pm »
new zealand Lord! thank you!
Ex w/ Benefits   (Derek Ramsey & Colleen Garcia)
Thoughts of Adam
"Minsan kailangan mong masaktan para maramdaman mong buhay ka pa.?

mamy_maldy

• GirlTalker
    • Mommy Journal
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2019, 07:33:17 am »
Pray for @mamy_maldy that anxieties and challenging times in her career be overcome with the guidance of the Holy Spirit through God's will. Amen
"Make your words soft and sweet, if in case you need to swallow it, you can swallow it well"

http://mamymaldy.blogspot.com/

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close