We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
No need to feel bad that other people are blessed.
^^I think "bragging" or "sharing" depends on the reader. One cannot just tell the person to "send it instead" because its his/her personal FB page. He / she controls it and may do whatever she/he wants with it. If one doesn't like what they see, then posts can be hidden.If we are very close to the person, then naturally we will take this as "sharing" but if it is somebody who we have bad vibes with, it will become "bragging".It boils down to how do we see that person. In my case, I love seeing friends and other close people share their travels or new purchases as I see it as achievements in their case. For example, if a good friend buys a new car regardless if its a loan or bought in cash, I will be happy for him / her. No need to feel bad that other people are blessed.Also, for travels that I do, for instance, when I took the sleeper train (executive class) when I was in India, I posted the price. I don't see nothing wrong with it because I was sharing this information in case a friend will be doing the same travel.