We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi b2bs! I just have a question. Is it really necessary and helpful to have an OTD coordinator on your wedding day?
^Pag full or partial coordination na ata yan, kasi pag OTD kaw pa din dapat makipag usap sa suppliers and haggle e. Pwede ka lang magconsult kay coordinator pero supposed to be turn over mo sa kanila is nabook na lahat.
^sis BBB21, I highly recommend Ms. Rio de Guzman of Dazzle Events. OTD/hosting ang services nya sis. If you want I can send you her summer promo package just pm me your emailadd.
Hi sis Ziyi! I already inquired from Ms. Rio and promising yung packages niya. How is she as a host? Thanks in advance!