Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114751 times)

solveforxine

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #260 on: May 31, 2016, 06:46:58 pm »
@Nikky27 @ayouweinlove @JoyceSantos1987

Got their team for 25k sa wedding fair but I think 30k talaga yung OTD rate nila.
That was before I stumbled upon GT kaya hindi ko naisip maghintay ng reviews. They have testimonials provided by their previous brides but syempre iba parin pag dito galing yung assurance. :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:18:12 pm by solveforxine »

stars01

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2016, 09:19:53 pm »
sis stars01! sino dito yung kapangalan? miming, anamariavictoria , miqui.x ??? :)

i have a feeling that the miqui.x here and the miqui which was revealed as a fake bride in weddings at work YG and FB group is one and the same. Meron pang isang fake bride dun... Vanna naman ang name. they've been both kicked out of the groups and their posts removed. tsk tsk tsk

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #262 on: May 31, 2016, 09:31:51 pm »
OOMMMGGGGG...may ganon palang kaganapan..hahaha! bakit kasi kelangan pa ng ganon, hindi nalang mag antay ng totoong bride to comment about them, imbis na makatulong sa business nila sira na sila ngayon. pero how about other brides na hawak nila, meron ata dalawang brides dito na sila ang otd. kamusta kau dyan? :) :) :) :) :) bka na stress kau

stars01

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #263 on: May 31, 2016, 11:52:21 pm »
^Kakacheck ko nga lang ngayon sa FB group ng W@W, may pinost si Mimma Benz regarding sa nahalukay niyang issue in 2012 about a certain Chel Guevarra who was allegedly scamming people off their money pretending na may booth siya sa isang bazaar tapos nagooffer ata ng booth sharing or that may inoorganize siyang bazaar na allegedly eh hindi naman existing yung event. Hindi ko sure if one and the same yun pero baka kasi hindi naman siguro niya ipopost dun as an update kung hindi.

My fiance actually talked to Modern Events early in May to inquire about their packages kasi super enticing plus medyo nababasa ko nga sila sa W@W at dito. My fiance told me na while talking to her daw, parang di raw siya sure sa mga isasagot niya... nagsstutter daw. But we let it slide kasi sabi ko baka di lang sanay makipagusap sa lalake since usually babae ang nagaayos ng wedding preps. Anyway, we didn't get them in the end kasi baguhan palang and medyo worried ako dahil mahigpit sa church ko.

I've read in W@W na may isang ME bride na yung nakapagcancel and nakuha naman niya yung DP niya but hindi ko alam if that was before the issue or after na. Anyway... I hope our sisses here who got them are okay. Nung una, iniisip ko na baka marketing tactics lang yung fake brides, but with the recent development, medyo sketchy nga.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2016, 08:49:58 am »
^hi sis stars01 & nikky27 - read it also sa w@w that they will investigate the issue. hindi ko nabasa na proven pala talagang fake lang sila. Actually, I searched her name din if active ba siya sa group. and yun nga kaunti lang mga post niya. I hope they can redeem their business pa after this fake bride issue.

Sa mga ME brides, I hope that they will do their best sa wedding day para mabawi ng good feedbacks ulit ang nangyari.  :)

fave17

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2016, 12:27:35 am »
Any feedbacks po sa recent brides ng absolutely knot events?

ms.tj

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2016, 12:35:19 pm »
Hi sisters, you may want to try Fleurdeliz Events.
you can visit their website  www.fleurdelizevents.webs.com

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #267 on: June 06, 2016, 06:10:37 pm »
Mine is Events by Diane-Joyce.
Got her during my Dad & Mom's surprise birthday party last year kaya I know I'm in good hands.
Former colleague ko siya and she's doing events now.

Buti na lang din may mga ganitong forums to check on feedback / ratings ng suppliers. Super helpful for B2Bs. It's always good to research and look for reviews.

Happy preps!

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2016, 05:33:39 pm »
sis fave17 try to back read. maraming absolutely knot events brides here. I'm one of them tho, kaso hindi pa ako kasal. :) so far, okay naman sila sa amin. December 2016 pa kasi wedding namin :)

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2016, 11:49:39 pm »
Done na yung wedding namin last May 28. We got Getting Married but sadly I'm not happy with their OTD service. Ms. Kutchie is okay, she's really good when you talk to her and when you need to get the suppliers that you want. Mga tao nya ang hindi okay, sadly kapag hindi naging at par with her performance ng mga tao nya masisira sya dun. Sayang, she's very nice pa naman.

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2016, 11:25:39 pm »
Any feedbacks po sa recent brides ng absolutely knot events?

Hi sis! I'm a former Absolutely Knots bride. By former meaning I changed coordinators na, di pa tapos ang wedding ko.

We knew we're just getting their OTD service lang but contract states that may unlimited consultations thru text and email. Usual with all contacts I got from various coordinators.  All we were getting after lengthy emails would be "This is noted." Even got that reply when I cancelled. Also, text messages are acknowledged late and a usual line of "I'll get back to you later dear. I'm in a meeting lang." But you'll never hear again until you ask again. Like with the ocular for venue, every month nalang I asked when could we do it. Never got back to me until she was at her delicate state in her pregnancy. Praning lang but I'd rather not risk it especially Kimmy's pregnancy is quite complicated and her staff aren't as competent. Yung Uber bride's assistant is no longer with her & staff changes whether sino ang available.

I'm not discouraging you to get them if sakto sila sa budget mo. Budget was primary concern before. Tough luck napagastos lang. They try naman and not so bad naman the feedback from other brides I personally know. They did good on their days but siguro don't expect too much than good or mairaos.

Happy preps!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:45:53 am by corpse_bride »

febbie07

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #271 on: June 12, 2016, 10:01:11 am »
hi, sis LavenderBlossom, okay lang ba padetail baket di naging okay ang team ni Ms. Kutchie nung wedding mo? I'm seriously considering them kasi for our coordinator. I still have a long way to go sa preps gusto ko sana unahin na ang coord para makapag-ask ako ng help sourcing out suppliers. Aside from Getting Married, I'm also considering the ff:
- Infinite events by mr. and mrs (recommended by my college friend who got married last year)
- SMA Weddings (I was a former abay sa isa sa weddings nila last January and I was really impressed with how they handled the entire event, recommended din sila ng photovideo supplier na ibubook namin)
- Events by Thoffy (recommended naman ng makeup artist na tinatarget ko)
- Kiss the Girl Events

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2016, 02:03:48 pm »
^^hi sis corpse! Thank you for the info!

I am actually an overseas AKE bride, our wedding will be on December. With what you've mentioned, actually parang nabasa ko narin somewhere that Kimmy is pregnant now. Do you have any idea if how many months na syang preggy? She's our emcee din kasi. I am kinda worried na baka ka-bwanan nya yun, or kapapanganak lang then wala sya on our wedding day?

I know they performed their job fairly well sa mga nagdaang weddings nila, under Kimmy's supervision. May mga sumablay, pero minors palang naman. Lahat naman ng coords, nagkakaron minsan ng lapses, so medyo we considered pa. But now, I'm thinking if I'd better change our coord nalang just in case? I don't know, but parang mixed feeling na kasi ako ngayon.

Thank you sis! =)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:23:38 pm by ANJFinally »

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2016, 02:57:39 pm »
^ hi sis ANJFinally! Long time. From what I can remember parang November or December sila due. Nako nasakto pa sayo. Siguro better to scout for an emcee para just in case Kimmy can't make it to your wedding. But ask muna if you can downgrade (less yung emcee service).

Ayun nga eksakto. Minor stuff pero palaging meron. Kaya lumalabas na good-mairaos lang yung result instead na sana best ang mabigay nila.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2016, 03:11:20 pm »
^Naku sis, yan talaga ang ipinag worry ko. I anticipated narin that her due date will be by Q4 of this year. Nakita ko kasi somewhere sa comment section ng FB page nila some hints that she's pregnant. And when I looked at the picture, parang she's on her first tri palang. Huhuhuhu!

Kinda confused now. I better ask h2b nalang din regarding this. I am thinking kasi not to downgrade sis, kasi if ever she'll not be there on our wedding, then the one who would take over hindi namin sure if efficient, might as well to cancel nalang namin ang full contract.

If ever, paano ba mag decline politely on their service? Nakakalungkot pero nakakatakot din mag risk at the same time. Hays.

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2016, 04:58:25 pm »
I actually just said that I'm cancelling. Any other words that will follow after that parang will just fall on deaf ears and "whatever happened with their event was not our fault" denial.

Pag-isipan & pag-usapan niyo muna ni h2b. Don't be swayed with our decision. Aside from their non-responsiveness din kasi, we had to take into consideration din kasi the change in our guests (like it swelled in number and who we invited aside from family & close friends). Sayang din yung more than half na payment natin diba? In the end, we chose na maging campante.

If tatama yung wedding day niyo to when Kimmy's due, malaking thing to consider yun. She brings along her husband ever since she got pregnant to help her & the team. Masipag & mabait daw si Allison but sympre kung wala si Kimmy edi wala din siguro si husband. As for the rest of the team...






randafinally2018

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #276 on: June 13, 2016, 01:20:36 am »
Hi, as far as what I have read here, medyo nagdodoubt with AKE's performance. To be honest, I was hesitant first but I was really eyeing to book them so I had to talk with the other couples. We've been getting good reviews rather than what we got from the forums so I had to do more research. I even went to one of their events just to check how good they are and I must say that Ms. Kimmy and the team really knows their job and her hosting skills is good. 2nd week of November ang due niya. She'll be back naman right after. I did mention to her about the issue sa meetings. I think nagkaroon lang ng problem when she just found out that she was pregnant kasi she was totally unaware then nagkaroon siya ng health issues pero she's completely healthy now. I even saw her sa church kneeling to help the bride walk ng maayos which really surprised me. You should message her sa fb to ask more questions regarding the issues she's very approchable naman. Hope this helps! :)

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #277 on: June 13, 2016, 09:27:03 am »
oh no! i'm starting to worry na din tuloy :( we also got AK's otd service and sa november ang wedding namin.

nag-book kami sa kanila last january and ok naman communication namin though bihira lang din kasi ako magtanong sa kanila. but every time naman na may question ako, nakaka-respond sila agad within a few hours lang. until recently, a few weeks ago may email ako sa kanila na hindi sila naka-respond, i had to call them after 5 days to check and ms kimmy apologized for that since na-busy yata sila sa magkasunod na events.

but, thinking about it. ang dami pang upcoming events ni AK. almost full na din naman calendar nila this year. siguro naman enough time na yun para ma-train pa yung staff nya nang mas mabuti and maayos.

haaay, i'm confused right now :( having 2nd thoughts as well, huhuhu..


« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:08:22 pm by a_recruitment »

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2016, 09:50:11 am »
^ sis febbie07 wala akong shadow nun and kung meron man hindi ko maramdaman. Ang naghahawak ng gown ko sila jaja. I am disappointed coz I think bago yung mga tao nya, yung kilos nila hindi pulido, hindi worth sa 40 plus na binayad namin for otd. Nawawala sila minsan lahat nasa groom side. Tapos sobrang dami ng reklamo ng mga abay ko na stress ako sa dami sa totoo lang. Personally, I like ms kutchie, she's very nice. Mga tao nya talaga ang problema. Sana she could train them well para come wedding day hindi magulo yung mga tao.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2016, 02:03:36 pm »
^^^Yes sis corpse thanks for that! As per h2b, first things first siguro muna kami for now just to be fair din with them. I'll ask Ms. Kim if she'll be there on our wedding day. If yes, we will push through with their service. If not, that's the time we'll have a decision to make. =)

So far, wala pa naman akong stress sakanila that's why we're still considering despite of the nega feed backs they had months ago. Sayo kasi sis, na-experience mo na, so you've had all the rights to decide na whether to continue with them or not.

We're accepting naman any feed backs naman whether good or bad. For me it's good din para ma address ko sakanila if ever na kami na ang nasa sitwasyon. =)

^^hi sis a_recruitment! You can do the same with ours. Ask Ms. Kim first if she'll be there on your wedding day, and kung paano magiging set up if ever na tumapat sa inyo yung delivery period or the time na need nya to rest. =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close