Author Topic: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)  (Read 50122 times)

april_kristina

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2016, 07:05:28 am »
Thank you sis MichelleZ. We got full coordination as we are based in Vancouver. Just wanted to know the rates for reference lang, but yes we'll definitely talk to Mulberry about these.

pat and momo, take note na rin in case you're getting a sailboat and sand castle for your weddings.  :)

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2016, 06:52:31 pm »
April,

We had a meeting with Leslie, wala naman binanggit na hindi na mag ssuply sa 2017 yung bulb supplier.
Madaling kausap si leslie, hirap lang ka email kasi matagal mag reply.

Isa sa key take away ko kanina, pag my mga kids daw (4-7) my option kang either buffet (50% off) or kids meal (P450), pero pwede naman daw kumuha ng canapes pag cocktail and dessert.

Quote din sakin ni Leslie dati sa sand castle 3-5K depende sa design and 5K sa fire dancer.

I'll meet with Mulberry sa end of april in Boracay to iron out more details.  Kung my gusto kayong ipa enquire let me know para matanong ko.

Also additionally pala sa gusto ng fire works 35K daw 2-3 mins.

We are also looking at the option to have our reception sa cliff/garden and cocktails sa beach.

Gusto ko kasi gawin yung style na to:

http://bridalguide.com/photo-of-the-day/lanterns-candles-romantic-lighting
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:56:12 pm by fat_pat »

april_kristina

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2016, 09:50:22 pm »
Thanks bro pat.

Did Leslie mention which light supplier it is? Is it the same as the one I posted dati?

Thanks for the info regarding sand castle and fire dancer pala.

I knew about the kids meal,but I think for me we'll not include the kids sa reception. They'll be taken out for dinner by their yaya na lang.

Bro pat,  if you have time can you please private message me the contacts of your suppliers. Pa contact ko kay Mulberry para Maka save na rin. :) Thank you.


fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2016, 10:08:33 pm »
April,

Sure, let me know kung anong supplier info need mo? Major supplier palang kasi na book ko like Photo and Video.

Other minor suppliers na winowork out pa namin na naka usap ko sa pero hindi pa na book:

Fire Dancer - Boracay phoenix, Island Gigmaster
Sand Castle - c/o mulberry
Souvenir - Boracay Instaprint ( I really like this instead of traditional photobooth, kasi kanya2x kuha ng pic upload to instagram and print it, so mkakapili ng lugar at shots yung mga guest).
Host - Andrew Wolff (booked)
Globe lights - c/o mulberry
Fire works - Asya's contact
Non Flower decors - Boracay Bells and Blooms; Oopsie Daisies
HMU - May Jasmin Labao, Fern Quimpo,
Acoustic Singer or Duo - ???
Lanterns - divisoria
Parasol - divisoria

iAmMariee

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2016, 03:21:57 am »
Whew!  What did I miss here? I can't even remember the last time I was here lol  ;D

Congratulations to our newest brides to be!  And to our very first (I think!) hands-on groom-to-be sa thread - Pat! Yey, buti na lang I didn't call you sis!?  ;D

I agree, this thread is a gold mine!  I had a successful wedding because of all of the past brides who generously shared information/tips in this thread so hats off to them  ;)

Fire Dancer - Boracay phoenix, Island Gigmaster

Boracay Phoenix were our performers and they were really really good!  I think I still have the video uploaded somewhere, I can find it for you if you want to take a peek  :)

Also additionally pala sa gusto ng fire works 35K daw 2-3 mins.

Wow that's expensive na ha?  We paid 25K in December 2014, but well, it's been more than a year  ::)

Really 15k lang? Can you share your sailboat supplier?

Agreed with MichelleZ - also paid 15K plus the artwork.  Don't know the supplier as well, sorry kasi we booked it thru Amanda, but I guess MichelleZ is right, it could be theirs, kasi I noticed that most wedding by Amanda uses 1 and the same boat with the name "Frankie Baby"!  Did you have this as well sis MichelleZ?  ;)

Gosh, didn't I miss the preps!!!  If I could just turn back time  ;)

MichelleZ

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2016, 04:47:41 am »
Bro pat, that's why we didnt opt to have fireworks because it was too much for me. Lol. Instead, we had firedancers. I just don't know their name again since Amanda booked it for us. I think sis iAmMariee and I got the same firedancers. By the way, welcome back sis!!!:) Yes we had the same sailboat sis.:) I also do missing the preps. How time flies no? I remember I was asking you before for the guest's accom and stuff.:) Thank you sis for your help din.:)

Sis april & bro pat, singit lang ako ha, We availed these kids meal for 2 pax since there were only two of them lang naman-flowergirl and ring bearer then Amanda asked us if we want to setup a kid's table with toys. It was so nice to see the kids sitting down and enjoy playing, nalimutan na nila yung food tuloy lol.:)

momo_chan

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2016, 07:11:29 am »
bro fat_pat,

ako din! pasend ako ng contacts of the following:

Fire Dancer - Boracay phoenix, Island Gigmaster
Sand Castle - c/o mulberry
Souvenir - Boracay Instaprint
Host - Andrew Wolff

(Ginawang template yung wedding nyo, no? hahahaha?)

i really really want fire dancers. and request ni fiance is fireworks [side story: sinagot ko sya nung nanliligaw palang sya, sa Estancio Uno after his surprise birthday dinner for me. and RIGHT after non may fireworks - so i was surprised and touched. a minute later into the fire works i asked him "sayo din  to?" and he laughed "hindi. may wedding sa kabila" hahahahaha so ngayon request nya may fireworks talaga for me.]

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2016, 10:37:06 am »
Thats fine Momo, hindi ko din mabubuo yung list na yan kung hindi dahil sa tulong nga mga ladies dito sa FN.

With the advent of social media, hindi ko na contact yung mga supplier na yan through phone, nag usap lang kami sa FB.  Just search for their page or acct sa FB.

Hahaha kaya din ako nasagot ni B2B nung my fireworks din. Hahah at kung ako ky H2B mo pag tinanong mo sakin yun, cclaim ko nalang na aking yung Fireworks LOL.

Yung sa host namin,  Una naisip lang namin simpleng host lang, nag tip lang samin yung couturier na baka gusto daw namin si Andrew for a  very reasonable price, ayun minesage namin directly at we are surpise to have his rates. Nung nagtanong kami via sa mgr nya qinuote samin x3 ng binigay na rate ni Andrew. Ayun na excite si Bride kasi matutuwa daw yung mga bading at mga babaeng guest nya kasi my Hunk daw kami na Host. Rate is not bad for a C-list celeb hahaha

Matagal mag reply yung boracay instaprint, via FB din to. I will follow up again its more than a week na nung nag promise na bibigay yung package hanggang ngayon wala paring email. I'll let mulberry chase them nalang later.

Sand Castle - Wala pa, but try ko magtanong pag andun kami sa boracay sa mga gumagawa dun kung mgkano price nila.

Fire Dancers- We find it necessary yung fire dancer kasi my nakita kami SDE video, na maganda sya, so much needed Prop for the SDE video hahaha, its there because of the video second lang yung entertainment.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:39:47 am by fat_pat »

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2016, 12:20:57 pm »
^I am not nor was I a Boracay bride, but I just want to jump in the conversation and commend you @fat_pat for being an extremely hands-on groom and for paying attention to even the tiniest details!!! :) I remember my then fiance (now husband) getting irritated at how I worked on all the smallest of small details. Hahaha!

Enjoy the preparations! :)

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2016, 12:33:36 pm »
@caleeice
Thank you , laking fulfillment din yung nabibigay neto at a relief from my busy work. Yung hindi ko nalang pinakeke alaman yung gown nya, at nag away na kami nung one time nag suggest ako ng gusto kng style.
And syempre gsto ko din ma surprise makita sya in her wedding gown on the big day.

momo_chan

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2016, 04:56:22 pm »
bro fat_pat

wala kasi akong FB eh. hahaha 2 years strong na.

and ayoko kasi syang iactivate just for this. for me kasi, blackhole ang FB - ubos oras sya forever cause i cant help it.

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2016, 05:11:09 pm »
Don't worry Momo,

I'll ask for their phone numbers and share it with you.

How about you sino2x na na book mo?

april_kristina

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2016, 02:28:31 am »
bro pat and sis momo.

eto pa lang na book ko
- church
- asya
- P/V, deposit paid
- HMUA, deposit needed may jasmin
- Souvenirs are done

will be booking
- DJ
- Host
- Firedancers
- Lights (mulberry/asya)
- sand castle (mulberry/asya

Thought of drumbeaters but bro pat adviced to use sound system na lang. Can anyone share acoustic rates? I'm thinking about this.

sis marie, I've seen your posts and wedding before. It's so beautiful :)

momo_chan

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2016, 08:10:22 am »
hahaha ako wala pang booking. at all. lol

to be honest I'm quite worried kasi na we go over the budget kaya im budgeting everything first before booking anything. should we go over the budget, i'm not pushing thru with Boracay if sosobra kami (parents are shouldering the wedding - money isn't really an issue pero i'd rather not impose too much)

we're debating whether to proceed with Asya or take a risk with Movenpick (they haven't provided the quote yet) kasi Movenpick (and Shang) is available sa date namin, and Asya isn't (but Asya is affordable than Shang).

so yeah. haha pero as soon as i get Movenpick's, I'll be booking na.

 

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2016, 08:40:59 am »
Momo,

I have been in contact with Movenpick, my risk pa dun baka di pa matapos or hindi fully tapos yung resort by the time ng wedding mo.  I have the quote antagal nga nila, mag reply naka ilang follow up ako sa kanila. I have their quote (cost lang) per wala yung detail ng menu or Inclusion lang. I can PM it to you.
Their basic package starts at 280,000 ++ @ 2,900++ per person in excess of 50

Mas mahal sya keysa sa Asya, but the inclusions are better than asya.

May isa din ako ka email recently and you can try them also (they are opening in Dec 2016), and the artis perspective of the resort is great just Don't know how will it turn out in actual. You can try reaching Crimson resort boracay.

Kung ppick ako ng isa lang between drum beater or Acoustic singer, I'll go with Acoustic singer (unless my vocal sa drum beater group).

Piece of advice din, if nagkakaraoon ng constraint sa budget, try cutting sa mga iccover nyo na guest sa flights and accomodation, and limiting them to immediate family only.


« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:44:32 am by fat_pat »

momo_chan

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2016, 10:17:44 am »
holy sh*t fat_pat, i knew it! sabi na they'll be more expensive. crap
well at least prepared na ako.

hmmmm April 8, 2017 ako and Asya will not accommodate kahit nov last year pa ako nag inquire kasi holy week yon. :/ huhuhu

EDIT:

Soft Opening nila ng June 2016, and by the time my wedding comes malamang tapos na lahat nang andon. It's near Shang (Fiance's family/sponsors are staying there) and i suppose mas malaki kasi yung lugar nya kay Asya.

Hay buhay. if all else fail i'll just have a tagaytay wedding at Sonya's and lahat ng budget for the wedding will go sa honeymoon. Mga 3 months worth of travel din siguro yun. hahahha /wrist
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:22:13 am by momo_chan »

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2016, 10:37:09 am »
Yup Momo, sa banyugan beach yung movenpick nag sshare ng beach sa Shang. Eto yung dating Sol Marina at Club Panoli. Sila yung my pinakalmalaking pool sa boracay around 3000 m2 ata. Privacy wise ok din yung area na to. My room requirement din sila mga 10 rooms ata pero mas mura sya around 9500 lang ata per night

momo_chan

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2016, 10:41:24 am »
i can't seem to get Crimson's contact number? or even the mail. Pahingi naman :)

ilang nights sa Movenpick required?

fat_pat

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2016, 10:46:22 am »
Contact for Crimson

Norsan Almeda <norsan.almeda@chromahospitality.com>,
Sales Director

Contact for Movenpick

"Hildawa, Cristina" <cristina.hildawa@movenpick.com>
Sales Director

momo_chan

  • Guest
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2016, 10:49:17 am »
awesome~ thanks!

ayoko talagang manghingi ng extra budget. LOL

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close