We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello sis! Ang price range namin max na yung 70k
^karenking sis! For Ralph Lee, nagtaas na ata siya rate but try to ask, he?s kind and he might give you discounts. Depends din kasi sa package na kukunin mo. Worth it siya promise!!! Investment siya!! 😍❤️
As this thread is for Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage, maybe someone can give their recommendations for Photo Service with service less than 40k?
^@karenking hi, sis! Kamiiiiiiii! We had Nasser and Arjay (Antahan Arts owners) for our Civil Wedding last January 1st 2018. I can truly attest how amazing and talented they are!!! I think I recommended them here din! Tell them my name, sis - Kathleen. Hehe! I was the one who encouraged them to have their own team kasi they?re from a previous team din na nagcover naman ng proposal sakin ni hubby. Hahaha! Worth it sila, sis! I had them nung hindi pa Antahan Arts yung official name nila. For our church wedding, I had Ralph Lee na. ❤️❤️❤️ happy preps, sis!!!
Let's join the new group in FB. This is cool for couples planning on their wedding. Not open to supplier thoughhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/FemaleNetworkEngagementandWeddings/