Author Topic: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5  (Read 89221 times)

Kloeen14

• GirlTalker
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #520 on: June 08, 2019, 02:32:05 am »
@purplerubies Hi, sis! I don?t have their updated rates. But you can message them, sis and tell them my name. ❤️ They have affordable rates, I assure that to you but their work is above quality. Check their latest covers. They have their FB, sis - Antahan Arts. Happy preps!

LauBautista

« Reply #521 on: June 11, 2019, 03:05:05 pm »
Hi! Been reading thread and saw your post. How much is Antahan Arts kaya, do you still remember? :) Looking for a videographer for our wedding next year, 2020! I already have a photographer (he's a relative of my fiance) but told us that he'll have to look for freelance videographers pa and by 1st qtr next year pa makakabuo ng team. I'm just scared na baka un mabuo nyang team is di sila mag-swak to each other's chemistry and di maging ok ang result ng video. :|

Thank you! <3

Hi purplerubies,

You're lucky na may kakilala ka na photographer. Instant saving on costs :D It can be tricky as well though to have friends as your wedding suppliers, but perhaps with planning, you should be okay. If you have extra budget, I agree with you to hire a separate team of videographer. Less stress na rin for you to think about it, especially important ang video to document your special day.

Good luck! I hope you can visit www.thehandsongroom.com too.

Cheers,

Lau

Donna_Casi

• Probationary
« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2019, 01:18:19 pm »
We hired Peach Frost Studio for our wedding, they don't charge an arm and a leg! We decided to get 1 studio for our photo & Video team, turns out na mas makaka mura pa pala kami. Thankfully madaling kausap si Leo & Cheska when it comes to customization of our package. They have different price ranges but they are all flexible.

MrsG.2020

« Reply #523 on: July 30, 2019, 01:23:58 am »
How much lahat sis?

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #524 on: August 04, 2019, 02:35:23 am »
P/V namin Antahan for 2020. Nice sila kausap.
35k kuha namin sakanila.
-Onsite wedding
-full coverage photoshoot
-highlights  video
-drone
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

LauBautista

« Reply #525 on: August 19, 2019, 04:24:02 pm »
Colove Studios' pricing is competitive considering the quality of their work. You can check our review of their services at:

https://thehandsongroom.com/supplier-review-colove-studios/

Cheers,

Lau

alen1919

• Probationary
« Reply #526 on: August 29, 2019, 09:15:02 pm »
hi brides, can anyone help me to decide.. Air Balloon Project for photoraphy or Rule of Thirds for both p/v? anyone natry na sila? - Bride Nov 2019  ;)

Appreciate the helps! thank youuuuu!

MrsG.2020

« Reply #527 on: September 03, 2019, 09:34:40 am »
Hi guys. I need help lang po.  Ano pong masasabi niyo sa SDE ni Marco Constantino. Need ko lang po ng comments.  Thank you mga sis.

https://www.facebook.com/MCNSTNTNO/

LauBautista

« Reply #528 on: September 04, 2019, 02:30:30 am »
Hi guys. I need help lang po.  Ano pong masasabi niyo sa SDE ni Marco Constantino. Need ko lang po ng comments.  Thank you mga sis.

https://www.facebook.com/MCNSTNTNO/

Hi MrsG.2020,

Not really for me, probably because I'm a fan of spontaneous/candid shots. I suggest to check Bow and Arrow Films. They shot our pre-nup film.

Cheers,
Lau
www.thehandsongroom.com

ceebeeeteeee

• Probationary
« Reply #529 on: October 09, 2019, 11:06:46 pm »
Do not get treasured memories photography. They do not do refunds of the downpayment if you cancel booking one year before the event. I mean, there was no loss incurred as there was no prior written contract and the event is not until another year.

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #530 on: October 15, 2019, 10:19:07 pm »
^ Bakit walang contract?

I'm not sure sa law pero ang alam ko non-refundable usually ang downpayments. Reason is ni-reserve na nila yung date na yun for your event.

Moving forward, please ask for a contract sa kahit kaninong suppliers, kahit super close na kaibigan or kamag-anak pa.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close