We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I had the 100g Oral Glucose Tolerance Test done because of my family history of DM.(Nakakasuka ang glucose eww)I barely passed the fasting, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hour GDM babies are the cutest babies in the nursery, though ^^Sis tomorrow pa lang kami maguusap ng Cordlife PH representative Balitaan kita.
So a total of 3 hours [textspeak!] procedure? Ang boring! Lapit na rin ako mag glucose test.
Sis do I have to drink that glucose 3 times sa next test? ewwww. Halos di ko nga maubos yung isa.GDM babies are really big ba? Naku baka di ko kaya ilabas ng natural, sana talaga wala akong Gestational Diabetes.
Joining po. I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Due on May. No checkup, no vitamins yet. Naninigas na madalas puson ko. Kayo ba mga sis?
^^ako my belly tightens if nabubusog and full bladder. 😀