We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello newbie here! our wedding budget initially was 400k, but after talking to my sister she told me that we might need to increase it to 600k..
^ miming If separate P/V, it starts with 100K and up. If same team for P/V, from 50K. You can check my blog link, I got a list of P/Vs and their rates so you can have a better idea. It's a Manila-based 2015-2016 wedding so add probably 10-20% if your wedding will be set on 2017 and around 10-20K minimum for OOT fees in case the wedding is out of town.
Sis miming, I spent 98k for my P/V with Prenup na plus 10k OOT fee and add'l 5k for Aerial.We also spent add'l 3k for the license of the song to be used sa SDE. Just one team. I think if you get separate suppliers mahal ata talaga kaya I just booked one para makatipid. I also requested particular teams with good reviews here on GT.
havin@Miming yeah mahal nga, I was initially looking at Ralph Alejandrino though ang package niya sa akin is nasa 120k din. Then rereklamo dad ko sa output ng video na hindi daw ganun ka-ok dahil may mga parts na medyo unfocused or hindi nga daw sharp.. Yun naman kasi ang issue sa package. Normally they have a forte even if they offer packaged services. Like Ralph's case, their forte is really the photo and not the video. Sa binook ko, the prenup output nung photo team (Jorem Catilo) is really good kaya accepted ko na kahit may kamahalan. As for the video team I chose Christian Andaya, kaya ko sila pinili kasi when I watched a few of his works I can really see the sharpness of the video quality. Plus the ones I watched are not of the artista video kind and even though I don't know the persons getting married, I was still touched by it. I think that says something of the work of Christian. Tama si sis lakwatchera, expensive doesn't always mean quality so we still have to check and double check pa din their works. Sa akin nanghinayang lang naman ako konti kasi I'm not used to spending so much at nalalakihan ako, not because the quality of their work is poor. Let's just say personality ko na kasi ang pagiging spendthrift. Hindi lang maapply in my case because my dad is a photography enthusiast/hobbyist so may ibang hinahanap siya sa quality.