We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sad. I didn't set a budget but upon computing our remaining balance.... Pikit Mata! Basta I'll invest in good coordinator, good photog and videog, also food. =)
Mahirap talagang mag track ng budget. Especially pag may mga options na mas ok kesa first option na meron ka. We're budgeting 600k all in for 100pax. Pero lagpas na kami sa budget dahil dun sa mga suppliers na mas gusto ko pala. ☺ I'm 2018 bride by the way
Our budget is 250K for 100 pax. Almost complete rin suppliers namin, groom's suit and rings na lang kulang. Ang ginawa ko, gumawa ako ng forecasted amount ng savings namin after all the gastos para makita if reasonable ba yung amount na spine-spend namin for the wedding. So ayun, bawat piso naka-account dun! haha!