We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yung sakin lang ang may diamond pero isang diamond yun na maliit sa gitna. gusto ko kasi simple lang yung design. ☺️ bagay sya sa e-ring ko. hehe
Kung mataas gold karat at kung comfort fit kayo pareho, ok lang yung price. Kung hindi, mahal
Yes sis, ok yung nakuha namin. Pulido pa yung pagkakagawa. May nga mura kasi sa Mayfair ranging 25k-35k for a pair na yun pero magaan and hindi pulido kung bubusisiin mo. Tagal din namin kasing pumili at tumingin tingin. hehe
@shinies Half covers the top of my finger. May 3/4 din so if your ring spins, diamonds pa din ang nakikita. Problem kasi with full eternity is mahirap and magastos i-resize. Most people when they get pregnant, their ring size goes up. Another problem is when you have stones on the underside, laging tumatama on things. Masisira yung diamonds or natatanggal. I have a full eternity ring for my right hand. My mom gave it to me for my 18th, wala naman natatanggal na stone after 14 years. Pero I've had to move it from my middle finger to my ring finger kasi di na kasya.
wow ang nice ng rings nyo sis, that's a full eternity ring right? and parang matte gold?
amg ganda ng ring nyo. <3 saan yang goldenhills sis? and how much nyo nakuha?
How do you store the wedding rings? We bought them early kasi and I'm worried na they will tarnish with the humidity these days. I just keep them in the box they came in and then put some silica gel packets. Is that enough? Or better to put them in the small ziplock bags?
I'm not saying that rings are not important at all. If I thought they aren't I would not be here. But I just don't think wearing unblessed rings or changing them will affect my marriage. Circumstances change - maybe you could not afford what you wanted a few years ago or you want to celebrate a milestone by getting new rings. The ring is a sacramental, meaning it is only a "reminder" of the sacrament of marriage. The ring is not actually a requirement for the rite of marriage. My parents were married in a Catholic ceremony with no rings. Just them and the priest and 2 witnesses.