Author Topic: Wedding Rings Thread 6  (Read 47421 times)

LauBautista

Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2019, 04:38:47 pm »
Hi everyone,

In our case, we went bespoke for our wedding rings. Check out my blog post for that at:

https://thehandsongroom.com/the-beauty-of-bespoke-jewellery/

Happy preps, everyone!

Cheers,

Lau

ryunherrera

• GirlTalker
« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2019, 05:15:31 am »
We got titanium carbide couple rings from Silverworks for 2,500, if I remember correctly.  Titanium Carbide is hypo-allergenic (I have eczema) and is one of the strongest metals around. 

I mean, if the rings are supposed to be a symbol of your commitment to each other, wouldn't you want a ring that will require a quest to Mordor just to destroy it?  ;D ;D

Kidding aside, biggest warning I got was that if my fingers get big I couldn't resize them -- I have gained about 80 lbs since I got married  :P but the ring still fits my finger just like the day we got married.

FayeP

• mom of three boys
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good!
« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2019, 01:16:55 am »
we bought ours sa gold store sa Ongpin pero bilang di ako marunong talaga tumingin ng gold, 10k lang ata tong binigay sa min...

that was in 2009 at so far, sanay na sanay na finger ko sa ring ko, di na din complete pag wala sa kamay ko to..kaya kahit mumurahin siya deadma
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

madame_ekis

• GirlTalker
« Reply #303 on: September 18, 2019, 01:28:12 pm »
We got ours (Platinum bands) in Singapore.  Mas mura daw doon as per hubby compared sa price and quality sa Pinas.   

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close