We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For my female PS (I only have 2 btw), I will just let them wear any neutral beige colored gown. My mom kasi really finds it such a hassle to have gowns made when she is asked to be a ninang and is given the fabric to have sewn into a gown. I know this is the norm these days and is acceptable; however, I would like to be extra considerate and let them decide what fabric to wear, or perhaps re-use a gown they had already worn as ninang in another wedding.
So we just gave them swatches to inform them that color palette for them is beige. They were all happy to oblige since the color is neutral and they could easily wear their dresses for other events. Win-win situation. We got to save costs from buying cloths or shouldering their gowns and they got to freely choose their attire and were not forced to spend money to have dresses done which they cannot use later on (those which follow color motifs).
Hi mga sis, medyo out of topic question ata. But I'll ask na din. Does your fiance have a say on your wedding gown? Or iniinvolve nyo ba sya pag namimili kayo ng design? Ito kasi ang next 'to do' ko for my 2016 wedding, yung gown ko na hehe. Yung iba ko kasi nababasa dito, surprise kay groom yung design ng gown nila and mismong wedding day lang makikita ni groom. Parang gusto ko din ng idea na yun.