We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have super oily skin. I've tried almost every kind of foundation from drug store to high end. Finally found the perfect foundation that does not cake, slide or just plain disappear on me: REMARCABLE by Marc Jacobs.
Where did you buy yours? Is this available locally? What shade?Im looking for a good foundie for special events.
^same question. i home sis @ eekai replies
Oily Skin / Sweats a lot. Okay pa din ba ang Revlon Colorstay? Natural looking ba / halatang nakafoundation? For everyday look sana (student)
I use Beige 33 sa Remarcable; NC25-30 MAC. Great for special events, talagang hindi humuhulas. And no flashback din.I used it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BH6u7MYBVpR/ (2nd to the left)
Medyo nag iba formula ni Revlon Colorstay. I bought a new bottle this year (the one with pump) and I noticed it's not that matte anymore, just like with EL Double Wear. May pagka dewy effect. I don't know if it's just me, but I prefer this one. EL kasi, matte kung matte.Nonetheless, it's still one of the best drugstore foundation. No hulas effect talaga.
light feeling sa skin na ganito po effect? https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2-udwodoQUo/VufKmvhk7DI/AAAAAAAAcWY/MmA6dr2EJzk9-EZGPZAr-OISquBTu_c-g/s1600/07.Belo%2BSunExpert%2BTinted%2BSunscreen.jpg