watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83325 times)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #520 on: September 18, 2016, 06:14:33 pm »
Ang hirap makakuha ng perfect match sa MAC foundations. 

I was matched in the store way back pa with NC40 Studio fix liquid foundie. I was okay with it and used it for quite some time, but after a while to realize it was too dark and too yellow for me. Lol. But I since my skin always get complimented when wearing that foundie, I decided I will give it another try.

So recently, went to a MAC store. The MUA seemed surprised when I told her NC40 is too dark for me. So feeling ko yun din sana isusuggest nya :P. She went ahead and suggested nc37 or 35, instead. But I decided to get NC30. Sabi ko gusto ko magmatch sa chest area, kaya gusto ko lighter one. Tinry ko naman in front of their mirror, NC30 blended well naman. When I got home and, I tried applying it to my face, nagdidisappear naman nya with my skin while blending. Should be a perfect match right? Pero nung natapos ko applying it on my entire face, i felt like it was a tad too dark.

Compared it with my MUFE Mat Velvet shade 40 (which is my favorite foundie and my perfect match), NC30 was darker nga. So fail. HAHAHAHA. Sayang pera di pa naman tumatanggap ng returns MAC PH. The finish is really nice tho. Feeling ko kahit hindi siya i-set with powder, keri pa rin. Highly recommended if you can find your perfect match. :)

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #521 on: September 19, 2016, 01:23:55 pm »
^^For the price, I think I'll pass na sa Belo. Mag L'oreal infallible nalang siguro ako mehe. Medyo OT, best below P300 blending sponge? :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 02:35:24 pm by n_n »

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #522 on: September 20, 2016, 07:51:09 pm »
Ang hirap makakuha ng perfect match sa MAC foundations. 

I was matched in the store way back pa with NC40 Studio fix liquid foundie. I was okay with it and used it for quite some time, but after a while to realize it was too dark and too yellow for me. Lol. But I since my skin always get complimented when wearing that foundie, I decided I will give it another try.

So recently, went to a MAC store. The MUA seemed surprised when I told her NC40 is too dark for me. So feeling ko yun din sana isusuggest nya :P. She went ahead and suggested nc37 or 35, instead. But I decided to get NC30. Sabi ko gusto ko magmatch sa chest area, kaya gusto ko lighter one. Tinry ko naman in front of their mirror, NC30 blended well naman. When I got home and, I tried applying it to my face, nagdidisappear naman nya with my skin while blending. Should be a perfect match right? Pero nung natapos ko applying it on my entire face, i felt like it was a tad too dark.

Compared it with my MUFE Mat Velvet shade 40 (which is my favorite foundie and my perfect match), NC30 was darker nga. So fail. HAHAHAHA. Sayang pera di pa naman tumatanggap ng returns MAC PH. The finish is really nice tho. Feeling ko kahit hindi siya i-set with powder, keri pa rin. Highly recommended if you can find your perfect match. :)

Hindi ka nagbbreak out sa MAC? Gusto ko rin sana magtry talaga ng MAC natatakot lang ako sa reviews na mga nagbbreak out lol. Pero accdg sa nakausap ko sa MAC marami lang daw nagbbreak out from the Studio Fix na powder because of the talc, tapos sinuggest nya sakin yung matchmaster pag pang everyday, yung Studio Fix na liquid daw pag need ng heavier coverage or pang photoshoot.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #523 on: September 20, 2016, 10:54:27 pm »
Hindi ka nagbbreak out sa MAC? Gusto ko rin sana magtry talaga ng MAC natatakot lang ako sa reviews na mga nagbbreak out lol. Pero accdg sa nakausap ko sa MAC marami lang daw nagbbreak out from the Studio Fix na powder because of the talc, tapos sinuggest nya sakin yung matchmaster pag pang everyday, yung Studio Fix na liquid daw pag need ng heavier coverage or pang photoshoot.

Nope, no breakouts naman. When it comes to coverage, I always choose to buy one with more coverage. Kasi you can still use it everyday, just apply it thinly. Then when you want the full coverage, you don't have to layer so much kasi it's full cov na. Pero syempre, if you can buy both, mas masaya. Hahaha.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #524 on: September 21, 2016, 04:52:55 pm »
^is it good for oily skin? have you tried revlon colorstay? which one do you think is better?

sorry ang daming tanong haha

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #525 on: September 21, 2016, 06:28:17 pm »
^Yep, good for oily skin for me. Haven't tried Colorstay, though. :)

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #526 on: September 22, 2016, 05:10:53 am »
I highly recommend L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte for those who have oily skin. Very lightweight and di na ko nagb-blot the entire day. May nakapansin din na office mate kanina. Ang ganda daw ng skin ko. :) Downside lang is hindi available locally so medyo mahirap pag di mo pa alam exact shade.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #527 on: September 22, 2016, 07:13:12 am »
^sis, nude beige ako sa true match nila. May idea ka kung anong shade ko dyan? :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #528 on: September 22, 2016, 10:36:06 am »
please po can anyone recommend a foundation na easy to blend with fingers na unscented - to super light scented lang? :) good for dry skin na keri hindi i.powder... chanel vitalumiere moves around.. sa may upper lip ko if I dont set it :(

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #529 on: September 23, 2016, 06:03:54 am »
^sis, nude beige ako sa true match nila. May idea ka kung anong shade ko dyan? :)

Not sure sis e. Check mo na lang sa findation.com..  :)

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #530 on: October 03, 2016, 07:32:23 am »
Ang hirap makakuha ng perfect match sa MAC foundations. 

I was matched in the store way back pa with NC40 Studio fix liquid foundie. I was okay with it and used it for quite some time, but after a while to realize it was too dark and too yellow for me. Lol. But I since my skin always get complimented when wearing that foundie, I decided I will give it another try.

So recently, went to a MAC store. The MUA seemed surprised when I told her NC40 is too dark for me. So feeling ko yun din sana isusuggest nya :P. She went ahead and suggested nc37 or 35, instead. But I decided to get NC30. Sabi ko gusto ko magmatch sa chest area, kaya gusto ko lighter one. Tinry ko naman in front of their mirror, NC30 blended well naman. When I got home and, I tried applying it to my face, nagdidisappear naman nya with my skin while blending. Should be a perfect match right? Pero nung natapos ko applying it on my entire face, i felt like it was a tad too dark.

Compared it with my MUFE Mat Velvet shade 40 (which is my favorite foundie and my perfect match), NC30 was darker nga. So fail. HAHAHAHA. Sayang pera di pa naman tumatanggap ng returns MAC PH. The finish is really nice tho. Feeling ko kahit hindi siya i-set with powder, keri pa rin. Highly recommended if you can find your perfect match. :)
Sis, hindi ka ba acidic? Kasi match ko din si Mat Velvet 40, and based on swatches, swak siya sa NC30 girls. Though lately, my skin got lighter na ulit so balik NC20-NC25 na ko. Sa MAC foundations kasi, if liquid type, kung NC25 ang true shade ko, I go up another shade, so NC20 for liquid ako, too yellow kasi ang foundations ni MAC. But with Studio Fix, either NC25 or NC30 match ko.

I don't normally trust the SAs sa counter, whether high end or drugstore pa. Kaya todo todo research ako, o kaya I order samples online (if liquid). I recently went to Rustans to buy another Estee Lauder foundation, gulat ako kasi the SA insisted na Sand ang kunin ko, and I was looking forward to get the next shade which is Warm Vanilla, turns out, pumuti na ulit ako. Weird nga kasi, I have a bottle of ELDW in Rattan (NC30) and it looks utterly dark on my face now pag inapply. But when worn for longer period of time, lalo na pag nag iikot sa mall, nagiging match ko pa rin naman.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #531 on: October 03, 2016, 08:03:42 am »
^I swatched both MUFE velvet 40 and Mac studio fox nc30 side by side. Much lighter talaga si MUFE 40. Pero it's okay, nagwowork na sakin so NC30 kasi darker ako now. Pag pumuti na ko ulit, will get nc25. :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #532 on: October 04, 2016, 02:26:55 pm »
Mga sis, ano 'yung ginagamit niyong foundation for photos and events nowadays?

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #533 on: October 04, 2016, 05:07:47 pm »
Not the original poster, but MJ Remarcable isn't available locally. I use Beige 33 sa Remarcable; NC25-30 MAC. :) Great for special events, talagang hindi humuhulas. And no flashback din.

I used it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BH6u7MYBVpR/ (2nd to the left) :D

I'm currently trying this out.  Siguro nga it's good for oily skin talaga, coz I have been neglecting my skin lately (forgetting to cleanse and moisturize), kaya may mga dry patches ako sa chin.  Nagki-cling sya sa dry patches. 

I got the #34 which is almost the same shade ng #33, but #34 is with peach undertone.  Ok naman yung shade, akala ko magiging ashy kase di sya yellow/warm undertone.

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #534 on: October 12, 2016, 09:10:05 pm »
^Sis, pwede mo ma share where to buy the MJ foundie? Wala kasing stock ngayon sa makeupdepot.ph

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #535 on: October 13, 2016, 08:41:16 am »
Any reviews with Max Factor Facefinity foundation?  :)

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #536 on: October 14, 2016, 03:54:02 pm »
halos lahat ng tinry ko foundation humuhulas sakin. I work sa kitchen so thats why siguro. ok ang loreal infallible pero lumalabas pa rin talaga ang oil. kita ko pa nga medyo open ang pores ko, baka dun nalabas ang oil . eww. I also tried ELDW, but ang dull ng face ko pagkahugas sa gabi. ano ba ang best foundation na hindi humuhulas kahit pagpawisan hehe
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:34:48 pm by candacena »

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #537 on: October 15, 2016, 05:59:22 am »
^^ Sis, I posted a review about it months ago.  :) It's my HG foundation. The coverage and staying power is similar to ELDW or Revlon ColorStay. Very long wearing and hindi super matte unlike with ELDW. Medyo velvety pa nga yung effect niya. What I love the most about it, it doesn't feel heavy at all and never ako nag breakout kahit araw araw ko pa gamitin. Can't do that with Revlon.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #538 on: October 17, 2016, 06:59:58 pm »
How about Laura Mercier's Candle glow soft luminous? Parang wala nagamit dito. 

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #539 on: October 18, 2016, 10:34:21 am »
^^ Hi sis. I bought one and I like it but I bought the wrong shade. I have the shade Nude and its too dark for me  :( Do you still apply finshing powder after you apply this?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close