We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! sa mga ELDW users wala bang nagbbreak out dito? super takot kasi ako magtry ng mga foundation kasi acne prone skin ako, like kakatry ko lang ng covergirl nagbreak out ako agad. been wanting to try mac rin pero dami ko nababasa na nagbbreak out dahil dun
Hi! Has anyone tried Laneige's BB Cushion in the pore control variant? How is it in terms of oil control and did it ever break you out? vides good coverage, i find that it moves around a lot especially since I have oily skin. So yun, I'm looking for a new base na good for oil control and has a very natural finish.
thanks sa reply Myealexis21 and kittiekittie, try ko kumuha ng sample pag nadaan ako sa rustans. sa rustans lang ba to available?
I never thought na mahihiyang ako sa Nars tinted moisturizer kasi oily skin talaga ako... But here I am... Loving everything about it hehe
Hi! Has anyone tried Laneige's BB Cushion in the pore control variant? How is it in terms of oil control and did it ever break you out?
^^sis where to buy marc jacobs foundation?
I have tried that sis. I find it too heavy, and too heavily-fragranced din. I am not acne-prone but I think I got a pimple or two when I used it. Di ko type. It's now siting in my drawer .
about to finish mine and so far i love it! super oily ako but this holds up well and very natural looking lang sya with medium coverage. I just set it with transparent powder