watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83436 times)

Ms. ROXY

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #460 on: July 09, 2016, 01:58:25 am »
^^sis where to buy marc jacobs foundation?

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #461 on: July 09, 2016, 05:36:38 am »
I just bought Maybelline 24hour stay foundation, and tried it maganda ang natural effect, for me I got Beige, not so white and not so dark. I apply it only once, then after that concealer.

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #462 on: July 09, 2016, 12:29:05 pm »
Hi. I think we both have same type of skin. I noticed na hindi ako pwede sa drugstore make-up, so I ony stick with mid high-end to high-end cosmetics. Magastos pero at least I'm not having breakouts. I've used ELDW, and hindi ako nagbreakouts. Naka-3 bottles din ako. Medyo mahirap makahanap ng right shade kaya I mixed it pa with other foundies. Staple sa akin ang Mac, di rin ako nagbbreakout. But I have other foundies pa kasi. I guess hiyangan ang din.


Hi! sa mga ELDW users wala bang nagbbreak out dito? super takot kasi ako magtry ng mga foundation kasi acne prone skin ako, like kakatry ko lang ng covergirl nagbreak out ako agad.  :-\ been wanting to try mac rin pero dami ko nababasa na nagbbreak out dahil dun

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #463 on: July 10, 2016, 01:21:13 am »
Hi! Has anyone tried Laneige's BB Cushion in the pore control variant? How is it in terms of oil control and did it ever break you out?

I've been using Maybelline's Dream Satin Skin liquid foundation and while the finish is natural-looking but still provides good coverage, i find that it moves around a lot especially since I have oily skin. So yun, I'm looking for a new base na good for oil control and has a very natural finish.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #464 on: July 10, 2016, 08:42:45 pm »
Hi! sa mga ELDW users wala bang nagbbreak out dito? super takot kasi ako magtry ng mga foundation kasi acne prone skin ako, like kakatry ko lang ng covergirl nagbreak out ako agad.  :-\ been wanting to try mac rin pero dami ko nababasa na nagbbreak out dahil dun

Sis alam ko nagbibigay silang ng sample so you can try first bago ka bumili.  I was given 2 shades to try.  Nakakainis nga lang dito kase di ata marunong mga SA, off sila magbigay ng shade, at ako naman walang kaalam alam before haha.  Kaya make sure to research your shade first (findnation.com) before getting the sample para pati shade tama din.  Good luck!

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #465 on: July 11, 2016, 02:47:00 am »
thanks sa reply Myealexis21 and kittiekittie, try ko kumuha ng sample pag nadaan ako sa rustans. sa rustans lang ba to available?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #466 on: July 11, 2016, 04:11:07 am »
Hi! Has anyone tried Laneige's BB Cushion in the pore control variant? How is it in terms of oil control and did it ever break you out?
vides good coverage, i find that it moves around a lot especially since I have oily skin. So yun, I'm looking for a new base na good for oil control and has a very natural finish.

I have tried that sis. I find it too heavy, and too heavily-fragranced din. I am not acne-prone but I think I got a pimple or two when I used it. Di ko type. It's now siting in my drawer .

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #467 on: July 11, 2016, 08:58:27 am »
I never thought na mahihiyang ako sa Nars tinted moisturizer kasi oily skin talaga ako... But here I am... Loving everything about it hehe

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #468 on: July 11, 2016, 01:17:18 pm »
thanks sa reply Myealexis21 and kittiekittie, try ko kumuha ng sample pag nadaan ako sa rustans. sa rustans lang ba to available?

Naku di ko sure kung san sa atin meron nyan.  Wala ako ngayon sa Pinas eh. 

I never thought na mahihiyang ako sa Nars tinted moisturizer kasi oily skin talaga ako... But here I am... Loving everything about it hehe

Gusto ko naman itry yung Nars sheer glow.  Na-try mo na yun Sis?

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #469 on: July 11, 2016, 08:46:30 pm »
thanks sa reply Myealexis21 and kittiekittie, try ko kumuha ng sample pag nadaan ako sa rustans. sa rustans lang ba to available?

I bought mine in Rustan's. If you're near SM Aura, there's Estee Lauder there sis.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #470 on: July 12, 2016, 10:39:57 am »
I'm impressed with L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation. Very lightweight and I didn't oil up that much. What i like about it also is may dewy finish siya. Kaya pala maraming makeup guru rave about this product.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #471 on: July 12, 2016, 10:57:06 am »
Hi! Has anyone tried Laneige's BB Cushion in the pore control variant? How is it in terms of oil control and did it ever break you out?


about to finish mine and so far i love it! super oily ako but this holds up well and very natural looking lang sya with medium coverage. I just set it with transparent powder :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #472 on: July 12, 2016, 02:05:36 pm »
mga sis, pahingi naman ng advice ulit..

which is the best order of makeup application?

liquid foundation - cheek tint - powder

or

liquid foundation - powder - cheek tint

reason why I'm asking is I recall kase watching na use products of the same texture on top of each other.. e.g. wet on wet, dry on dry. It might look patchy/splotchy if you put liquid on powdered skin daw.

If it matters, here are the products:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Tony Moly Tint
MAC MSF powder

my only reason for concern is if you use tint before the setting powder, ma.lessen yung color ng tint (I have no translucent powder)

Any feedback? :)

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #473 on: July 12, 2016, 02:32:57 pm »
^ liquid found - tint - powder

I think mahihirapan ka magblend ng tint kung unahin ang powder. :) and yung powder mo is Mac MSF naman di naman heavy coverage. Apply a little bit more of your cheek tint kung feel mo matatakpan ng powder after you set. That's what I do sis and nagpi-peek through naman yung tint ko after magset ng powder :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #474 on: July 12, 2016, 02:41:00 pm »
^^sis where to buy marc jacobs foundation?

I saw it on Sephora PH website.

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #475 on: July 12, 2016, 02:55:09 pm »
^ sis myealexis di ko pa natry Nars sheer glow. Meron pa kasi akong Nars All Day Luminous eh. Heheh. Contented na ako sa Nars All day and Tinted Moisturizer ko for now... :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #476 on: July 12, 2016, 02:56:37 pm »
^for me mas ok liquid foundi then cheek tint then set with powder..and true hindi maganda ipatong the cheek tint on top of the powder kasi mababasa lang din yun face mo ng cheek tint baka magcake pa yun powder.. based on experience din yan kasi naging dilemma ko rin sya before. anyway, magseset din naman ang makeup mo so the color of the tint wont be much of a problem..if feeling mo nababawasan yun color, kapalan mo nalang konti the cheek tint..

and true i have Mac MSF din super light lang naman nya halos wala ngang coverage hehe

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #477 on: July 12, 2016, 04:02:11 pm »
awesome! Thanks sis krabbypatty and sis irene :) I guess natakot lang ako na MSF will lighten the cheek color. :) Thanks again :)

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #478 on: July 17, 2016, 12:30:19 am »
I have tried that sis. I find it too heavy, and too heavily-fragranced din. I am not acne-prone but I think I got a pimple or two when I used it. Di ko type. It's now siting in my drawer .

about to finish mine and so far i love it! super oily ako but this holds up well and very natural looking lang sya with medium coverage. I just set it with transparent powder :)

thank you for your feedback mga sis! after thorough researching, madami daw nagkabreakout so i might not get this :(

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #479 on: July 20, 2016, 09:38:55 pm »
I've been a Revlon Colorstay fan for a good 7 years now. I wanted to look into foundations for special occasions. Did a whole lot of research before my trip and ended up getting the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation. I tried it out and loved it! Gives an airbrush look effortlessly. Didn't really get to test the longevity as used it for a dinner lang.

Last minute, my sister recommended the MUFE Mat Velvet foundation. This is tested while out an about in the heat and humidity and it lasted!!! No fading, and kept the oil at bay. I was really impressed by this!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close