We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
OMG that's horrible. I am so sorry you went through that. Did your husband react?I haven't experienced a speech as bad as that but I always find it awkward when parents say "we want an apo asap" in public. I know they mean well but it's just something I'd rather not hear in front of so many guests.
^ sis graziousa sorry to hear that, really thats not nice to say for a daughter in law. i hope dumating yung time na maayos na talag lahat and magaang sa loobnyo pag nakikita nyo isat isa..