Author Topic: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches  (Read 9460 times)


twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2015, 04:55:32 pm »
Hahaha may it serve as a warning to future brides to be selective on who will take the mic on their wedding.

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 01:14:10 am »
Not really mortifying or worst but just plain bad. The best man was a college friend of the groom. And you know how college boys bond goes naman diba? The "dude" inisa isa yung trips with the groom & how drunk they were or how loloko loko they were. His speech took so long that we left na & I think nasa middle part palang kami.
Kaya I'm not having friends do speeches for our wedding. I'm not worried for speeches pertaining to h2b. Worried ako sa speeches for me haha "palaging lasing" speech haha

ilove090509

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 09:28:00 am »
ohmyG!! natakot ako bigla sa mga nabasa ko dito, haha parang gusto ko na tanggalin ang speeches sa reception program namin. Hahahaha. Buti na lang nabasa ko tong thread na to, served as a warning sign  8) ;D

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 10:06:24 am »
Tama this will be a warning sign regarding sa speeches in reception. Better na nga na wala na lang kasi sulatan naman ng dedication eh! which is no need to make speech on that in front of other people.

I hate the fact na sasabihin nila they are just being totoo, prangka, I mean kapag ang tao ba true and frank does it mean na they wouldn't have sense of decency na and proper manners na? Hindi ba nila naiisip na yung personal attack nila regarding sa couples in front of other people would lead ng pakikialam at panghihimasok ng ibang tao sa personal problems nila? Siempre maraming magtatanong minsan hindi na maiiwasan yun.

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 11:18:08 am »
Kung sa Pinas lang ako ikinasal, ang kunin ko mag speech ay sister ko dahil more than 100% confident ako na sobrang ganda maging speech nya...

Payo ko sa mga bride make sure sigurado kayo sa mga kukunin nyo para mag speech.like sa mga in laws, kahit papano  ramdam nyo kung super like nila kayo..
hindi kase maiiwasan maging emotional mga yan at minsan mailabas hinaing nila at nakalimutan na nasa wedding sila lol

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2015, 04:52:05 pm »
This is funny, because I think I'm the one who gave an embarrassing speech during my sister's wedding.

I got emotional because the two us are very close, we literally grew up together because our age difference is less than two years. I had a hard time letting her go plus I didn't like her husband. I think I said something like/threaten him "If you make my dear sister cry, you will have to face me" or something.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Embarrassing and Mortifying Wedding Speeches
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2015, 05:16:28 pm »
^my older brother said something sort of similiar in his speech. But he likes my husband naman, and everyone found it sweet and cute for some reason haha, so it's all good.

Anyway, I remember two speeches.

Speech 1:
Mother of the bride: You know, up until last night I was praying my daughter will change her mind about getting married to (groom) today. But ohwell.

So awful! And to think the wedding was held at the groom's family's beach resort, so she was esentially insulting them in their own home.

Speech 2.
Brother of groom: I'm not crying! Ano ako, bakla??!

And the brother of the bride happens to be gay. Awkward. Also, why say something inflammatory like that? I find it unfunny, ridiculous, and offensive.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close