We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thing is I got a package in SkinStation. It is so cheap, but I don't think 3 sessions will be enough. I think you need to finish the entire 8 sessions for it to work. But OK Lang if you have the time to wait and do it since its super cheap. Only 5k for 8 sessions hahahah thats not even 1 session in Belo!
rm1015: They have a lot of treatments and branches. I go to the one in Megamall =) I heard though in the SkinStation thread here in GT that other treatments like the Therafirme (for firming the face) isnt effective.http://www.skinstation.ph/ heres their website
sis hermione28, it should be, i think it works pretty well for filipinos