We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hallerski, do some designers really buy back the gowns that they made? That's interesting! Hehe
I think the trick is to really have it cleaned very well, and wrapped multiple times and as airtight as possible, and kept away from any sunlight.
thanks for the encouragement belle_v2g and caleeice!! =) BTW regarding gown preservation... I think 30k is too much! I had my 1st gown dry cleaned and stored in a thick plastic bag. I actually used those really thick plastic bags that come with bed comforters when you buy them. I placed the gown in the box, then covered the box with another layer of plastic. ...I think the trick is to really have it cleaned very well, and wrapped multiple times and as airtight as possible, and kept away from any sunlight. Make sure daw that there is absolutely no moisture on the gown before you wrap it. Then every few years I think some people air out their gowns. I dunno if airing out fabric is advisable even for non-pina fabric. But Pina has to be aired out occasionally daw.
Ladies: How many pounds did you lose before the wedding? And how many months before did you start losing weight? DId you diet or did you lose weight without even trying?