We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis yung cuz ko rin naghahanap dyan. Papabili pa nga sa akin. Di ba merong Now Foods gluta dyan? How about GNC?
^I guess ok lang yan sis. After reading how many threads on taking oral gluta here and in another forum, 2,000mg vit c daily. ganyan din dosage ko ng vit c.
Sis, yes okay ang Pure white, but you need to take it with pure gluta. PW is gluta booster, I think. Finally, bought MET. I plan to take this 3months straight so I can see if there is really quite a result as the ads claim to be. Ang mahal Lang talaga but I will squeeze it on my savings.haha.
^sis mhaymhay, make sure na mag increase ka ng oral fluid intake.