We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I thought I was the only one not feeling any love in the Metrophoto prenup. While I understand the shoot style, I'm usually looking for the emotions kasi it's a prenup after all. I love their Pat Dy session! Like ahh they're so happy content in love and getting married happily. Haha
Hi Sisses! Is it ok if I ask our video/photographer our dos and dont style for our video/photo shoot? Like I dont want my wedding gown shot outside the hotel, or we want our prenup viedo/SDE to be same as someone else's SDE, etc.. But not to the point naman na super picky/arte namin. Actually yan lang naman ang major na request namin. Is this ok ba?