We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
H2b and I talked about it. We are willing to let go half of the dp (according to the contract) but not the whole dp. Sana di kami ma-stress sa pagpa refund. For me kasi, so so lang photos nila na nakita namin on their portfolios, but we liked 1 sde they made kaso 2013 or 2014 pa ata yun. we booked them sa bridal fair - na overwhelm siguro kami sa freebies since start pa lang din kami preps nun and di pa ko masyado nag reresearch at that time
Ganda ng prenup shoot ni Toni sa metrophoto! Mas maganda kesa sa hindi celebrity clients ng metrophoto. Yun ang ayoko sa mga high end suppliers, kapag celebrity mas maganda yung output.
I think though with Jason M he's really more of an artist. Madge Lejano his gf was there to help him though as she was also the bride's HMUA.Hehe I noticed lang with some suppliers like NicePrint super ibang iba the quality of celebrity weddings.
I didn't like Toni's photos, she is so beautiful and her smile is really something and yet in her prenup pics there is no love, no emotion. Kanya kanya i guess.