We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Looks like we're getting a new photographer. I'm now torn between Pat Dy and Nelwin Uy. Pat DyPros: - Gorgeous photos. He really brings out that bridal glow!- He's honestly my top pick.Cons:- He's currently in the US and won't arrive until 2 days before our wedding. We're still waiting for confirmation from his assistant. But my family is concerned that baka mabitin kami if he doesn't arrive in time or something unexpected comes up.- Expensive. I only get 1 album for the package I'm getting. +100k if I wanted the package with more albums. I have not factored that in our budget.Nelwin UyPros:- Great photos as well, but haven't done as much research about him yet.- He's available on our wedding.- More inclusions in his package for almost the same rate. More albums!!! Cons:- I don't know. I haven't had the time to do thorough research yet, but my videographer recommended him so I think we'll be fine.Any other recommendations? I'm not too keen on Metrophoto because it's too editorial-ish for me. I would love to hear your thoughts ladies. I only have about 1-2 days to decide. My fiancé knows nothing about photographers so he definitely cannot help me in this. Hehe