We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Chili, I designed them myself (I have a professional design background) but I hired a calligrapher to do our names etc. They were letterpress printed and die-cut, and I painted each one individually with watercolour. Like I said, over the top haha. But they're exactly what I wanted!
Hey girls! Here's a question for you: has anyone here attempted to make their own wedding invites (and by attempt I mean absolutely no experience with it)? If yes, what app did you use?
Yes sis. We indicated the titles of our parents, sponsors and entourage in the invitations.
hi sis LingMVL, what's the size of your invites? i followed the standard size of 5 x 7 but im confused on the size of the envelope/cover to use.
Thanks xsugar ang LingMVL!! I'll make it a daily exercise na to play around with the basic apps I'm now scouring Pinterest for gorgeous but doable pegs hahaha