Author Topic: Invitations (Part 3)  (Read 83391 times)

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2015, 05:05:49 pm »
Hi sis xsugar.  caleruega-pacific heights kami.  kayo?

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2015, 11:56:41 am »
thanks sis caleeice!

oh I see, sa QC ang wedding ko..happy preps bro shrek250190. galing mo naman, hands-on ka.

kayce

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2015, 02:18:37 pm »
Hi sis yannuh!
May I know how is it working with Colours and Designs? Pwede patingin ng invite mo? :)
Nag-inquire ako sa kanila and they quoted me 90/set (5 inserts and the main page is laser cut na detailed talaga with envelope and monogram stickers). I am thinking of getting them na.

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:40:11 am by mama squeak! »

taz188

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2015, 04:39:58 pm »
hi all!

question. we are planning to lessen our budget for invitations. so right now we are thinking of maybe having 20pcs of invites lang to be given to PS and family. budget is 2000. do you guys know someone na nagpprint na walang minimum? yung mga natanungan ko like printcity, grafitrix, colours and design all require 80pcs min eh.

any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!  :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2015, 09:08:14 pm »
I'm planning to DIY din our invites. Di palang 100% sure.

But the "Will you be my Bridesmaid/ Groomsman?" invites are DIY.

I just finished one of the Will you be my Bridesmaid invites:

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Ruth_Altabano/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0428_zpsa7jmca7e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

The pendant is a locket with a note asking:
"Will you be my Bridesmaid?"

MichelleZ

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2015, 04:53:14 pm »
Hi sis taz188. Try IceDesign andPrints. We'll be having an intimate wedding for 50 guests but my plan is to give out 30 pcs of invites lang. They agreed naman for 30 pcs print outs lang. Try to ask if they can print 20 for you. I found their rates affordable as well. I decided not to spend too much on invites and divert our budget to some other stuff like accom since we will be having a destination wedding. I have our draft for our invites na from them, ok naman sya. They have FB and website, search for them na lang. I transact with them sa FB. Hope that helps. Xox

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:37:39 am by mama squeak! »

taz188

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2015, 06:28:07 pm »


hi michellez! wow really sige i'll inquire. how much did was it? yes i found their FB na will inquire na. i'll tell them someone referred me to them. hehe. thank you! :)

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:38:09 am by mama squeak! »

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2015, 06:29:40 pm »
Hi sis! Medyo me modification sa package ko, since i requested for a colored envelope (coral), naging 4 inserts na lang sya (loose leaves with band) tapos monogram stickers for 75php. Mahal ata talaga pag laser cut invites, mura din ang quote nila sayo a?i push mo na sis. Mabait si MJ:) I will share some pics pag nakuha ko na ang hard copy by end of June☺️

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:38:52 am by mama squeak! »

kayce

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2015, 10:40:31 am »
Thanks, sis yannuh!
Andami ko ngang questions sa kanila pero very accommodating sila. Mura pa ang quote nila.  Although di ko parin sure kung yun na ang gusto kong design. Medyo pabago-bago pa ako ng isip. Hehe

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:39:22 am by mama squeak! »

mamey

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2015, 12:01:12 pm »
Hello mga sis, any recommendations where to buy nice envelopes?
Thank you!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2015, 11:06:29 pm »
Question, do you need to include middle initials sa invitations and missalette?

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2015, 11:42:08 pm »
Question, do you need to include middle initials sa invitations and missalette?

Sis maganda kung ilalagay mo middle initial ng isa, ilagay mo na rin sa lahat. Pero kung kaunti meron then yung iba wala, might as well omit nalang.. hehe.

In my case kasi yung una naming pina layout eh meron yung iba then some dont have. Nung isend yung rough draft, ang pangit! Hahaha. So instead of asking the entourage one by one ng middle initials nila, tinanggal ko nalang lahat. hehe. Up to you sis, kung may time ka pa mag ask, do it. Formality wise, maganda nga kung included.  ;)

Hope this helps!  :-*

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2015, 01:05:09 pm »
Sissies mahal ba ang P100 per invite? 3 pages (main invite, entourage, rsvp, dress code, map), ivory envelope, monogram sealer, customized design. Yun yung quote ng sweetscapes eh. I love their designs but I don't know if midrange price ba yun or mahal.

donyafiona

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2015, 03:55:09 am »
hi mga sis! sino may balak mag pa calligraphy dito? any cheap calligrapher?

kisses1417

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2015, 10:10:48 pm »
I think 100 pesos @barbeecue is ok na, kung may monogram sealer pa and complete naman na. Maybe you can haggle to have the envelope addressing too? Or additional embossing on other parts?

LingMVL

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2015, 10:24:02 pm »
Can I just…I just terminated our job order for invitations. Kainis lang talaga, right from the start ang dami nang problema. Their initial design was really ugly - but that was mostly my fault. I added an element and they didn't really know how to deal with it. Pero kasi, the way they tried to solve the issue was such an epic fail it made me cry! I ended up getting so mad that I made a completely new design in 2 hours and sent it to them to render on Photoshop. 2nd issue - when they rendered it on Photoshop, iba yung itsura ng font. Naayos naman nila, pero ang daming small details like being consistent with the capital letters. 3rd issue - di mabasa yung text on one page because of the background artwork. And everything started going downhill from there. Kahit na slang beset nilang palitan yung font colour, it still looked exactly the same. To the point where I already had to specify the Pantone colour to use. Iba pa rin ang kinalabasan! I showed them a screen capture from my laptop so they can see the difference. They fixed it naman. But when they sent a printed mock up, iba na naman ang kulay ng font dun sa problematic page! I couldn't understand why the other pages were okay, pero dun sa isa ibang-iba. They said problema daw sa screen, problema din daw sa printer because it actually comes out darker. E bakit yung ibang pages okay naman? And my invitations are so simple! Ako na nga gumawa ng design e. Sana they just took a screen capture of my work and just printed it out! Honestly, my design was so simple I could have done it myself except I didn't want the hassle of DIYing the invites (I already went through hell doing that for my sister). But this is all so stressful given that I did the design and all they did was render it on Photoshop and fiddle with the font colour, tapos babayaran ko sila? Haaaayyy. Anyway, they were willing naman to refund our deposit. Kainis lang kasi if I had known na ganito rin ang kalalabasan, I really could have finished all the invitations weeks ago nung bakasyon pa ako and I had all the time in the world.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2015, 03:55:46 am »
Sissies mahal ba ang P100 per invite? 3 pages (main invite, entourage, rsvp, dress code, map), ivory envelope, monogram sealer, customized design. Yun yung quote ng sweetscapes eh. I love their designs but I don't know if midrange price ba yun or mahal.

Same tayo except i also got free 150 gift tags plus envelope addressing for the same quote when i booked sa bridal fair. Tingin ko normal na yang P100. Madami namang cheaper, meron pa nga P52 lang yata sa bridal fair pero syempre it also looks cheap so i think P100 is good enough for presentable invites. I didn't want to go overboard rin sa invites since itatapon lang naman after. Nung una gusto ko pa ay calligraphy ekek pero on second thought, wag na!

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2015, 10:33:54 pm »
^agree ako sayo sis! One thing that we didnt put a lot budget is invites. Yung iba invitation palang parang souvenir na, but yes tama ka, out of 50 or 100 na invitation na ipapaprint natin, itatapon tapon lang yun at maaalikabukan! hehe nakakahinayang lang. Kaya saludo ako sa mga DIY invites kasi napaka praktikal  ;D

Ok na budget na yung 100 sis. Decent. Simple.  ;)
Ours is 60 php nga lang eh.  ;)

prettychels

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2015, 11:05:34 am »
Just wanted to warn everybody about Concepts and Technology, they delivered naman for our Save the Date cards but now it seems like Elyn is hiding from me, she still owe me with the extra payment i made (bank transfer mistake, i sent her wire two times). around april 9 ko nareceive yung save the date cards, then i emailed her like every once a week but to no avail, i ask my mom to call/text her and she apologised to my mom and she said she is sick. my point is that i was asking her to return the extra payment even before she got sick i am done chasing her for 2 months already, i believe somehow she has someone she cant trust to make the bank tranfer /deposit the money for her!! i can let go of the extra payment but i just can't believe and accept the unprofessionalism!!!

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2015, 05:57:06 pm »
Just wanted to warn everybody about Concepts and Technology, they delivered naman for our Save the Date cards but now it seems like Elyn is hiding from me, she still owe me with the extra payment i made (bank transfer mistake, i sent her wire two times). around april 9 ko nareceive yung save the date cards, then i emailed her like every once a week but to no avail, i ask my mom to call/text her and she apologised to my mom and she said she is sick. my point is that i was asking her to return the extra payment even before she got sick i am done chasing her for 2 months already, i believe somehow she has someone she cant trust to make the bank tranfer /deposit the money for her!! i can let go of the extra payment but i just can't believe and accept the unprofessionalism!!!


You can go to their office and claim the money in person? If you keep calling them lang, I doubt they'll return the money.

Same tayo except i also got free 150 gift tags plus envelope addressing for the same quote when i booked sa bridal fair. Tingin ko normal na yang P100. Madami namang cheaper, meron pa nga P52 lang yata sa bridal fair pero syempre it also looks cheap so i think P100 is good enough for presentable invites. I didn't want to go overboard rin sa invites since itatapon lang naman after. Nung una gusto ko pa ay calligraphy ekek pero on second thought, wag na!

Sige sis i'll do this too. I'll stop myself muna from booking online and wait for the next bridal fair to book my invite. I'll definitely get more out of my money that way. Plus so hard to pick invitation paper online. You have to see it in person. They're making me choose paper - I don't even know what ecru is. Hahaha. I have to see it in person. So hard to scrutinize it through the computer screen.

^agree ako sayo sis! One thing that we didnt put a lot budget is invites. Yung iba invitation palang parang souvenir na, but yes tama ka, out of 50 or 100 na invitation na ipapaprint natin, itatapon tapon lang yun at maaalikabukan! hehe nakakahinayang lang. Kaya saludo ako sa mga DIY invites kasi napaka praktikal  ;D

Ok na budget na yung 100 sis. Decent. Simple.  ;)
Ours is 60 php nga lang eh.  ;)

This is so true. While the invitation sets the mood of the wedding nga, nobody really remembers what the invitation looks like. I think 100 per piece will be my cap for invites.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close