watch now

Author Topic: The Aivee Clinic  (Read 155690 times)

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 09:26:59 pm »
^ Sis anong facial lagi mo pinapagawa sa aivee? Pricey geneo. I only tried it once. :)

iamABreal

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2015, 12:53:35 am »
Hi! I plan to have a consultation sa BGC clinic nila.. First time ko mag pa consult about skin or face if ever.

hindi ba pwedeng consultation muna wala munang procedures if ever?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 11:07:09 am »
^pwede naman sis. :) sabihin mo lang next time ka na pagawa.

medyo mahal rin kasi prices nila like Belo.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 01:43:27 pm »
I'm also curious about Aivee Clinic. I saw on IG that Heart E and Maggie Wilson are clients of Dr. Aivee.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 05:13:52 pm by cosmochick »

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2015, 08:43:09 pm »
Have you been an actual patient of aivee m_lim?  I can see you in a lot of threads mainly about dermas and clinics  ::)  My friend goes there and I don't see any significant change yet.  What I like about the clinic base on what I see in blogs and IG are the interiors and the feel of luxury so I kind of want to try.  I was suppose to go have a facial but was late and I didn't get to go back after.  Yun lang if your skin is really problematic, seems rather expensive to maintain.  How much pala do they charge for a box of isotretinoin?

Consultation fee I believe is around 800?  :) 

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 01:12:03 pm »
^Hi sis, yes, me and my sis, patient kami sa Megamall branch. for facials, around 2t. lasers for facial rejuvenation-8thou up.

for the isotret, you can buy naman sa labas (Mercury drug), the derma will prescribe lang.

halos same price range lang sila ni Belo kaya lumipat na ako kay Belo dahil mas malapit sa akin. but mas maganda clinic ni Aivee, mas luxurious ang dating.

catherine

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2015, 08:33:22 pm »
Hi, negative thing that I observed about Dra. Aivee's work is how she gave Gretchen a pillow face, sa kakainject yun ng filler naging puffy na face ni Greta.  Compare Gretchen's face mid 2000 and now.  Sayang mukha ni Gretchen

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2015, 01:45:57 am »
^nope, lumilipat kasi si Greta ng derma kahit ayaw na siya bigyan ng doc niya.

chika yan ng derma SIL ko.

catherine

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2015, 01:09:33 am »
Maybe.. but gretchen, inno, mimi and small pareparehong overfilled ang cheeks all aivee clients

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2015, 01:54:53 pm »
^ Yeah I think that's the effect of fillers in general, that's why they all have that look :)  In fairness though, if patients really have money to spend for treatment of acne, like 15k to 16k a session, gumagaling talaga.  A friend went there for treatment of her acne, it improved naman talaga pero it was also her willingness to go and spend I think that helped.  Most people who go to hospital based dermas kasi have very limited budget, so willing lang to spend for acne surgery and more affordable over the counter meds kaya most of the time walang nangyayari.  I noticed too that Aivee recommends isotret to most clients with acne problems, and no-brainer solution yun for pimples.

iamjml

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2015, 11:21:01 pm »
I am a patient of Dra. Aivee since 2010, sa Asian Hospital pa and before 400 lang consultation fee. Up to now, she charges the same to me. Well she made me feel beautiful inside out. I had cystic acne before so she gave me acnotin which i took for several months. During that period, I refused to have facials and it still turned out way more than i expected. It's been 5 years and my pimples never came back. For me, I'd rather spend 240 pesos for 3 times a day caps of acnotin than spend it to other facial centers. After the acnotin treatment, i refused to have pixel and fraxel for the marks. I just have a maintaining set of creams and toner. 😊

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2016, 01:14:14 am »
Have you been an actual patient of aivee m_lim?  I can see you in a lot of threads mainly about dermas and clinics  ::)  My friend goes there and I don't see any significant change yet.  What I like about the clinic base on what I see in blogs and IG are the interiors and the feel of luxury so I kind of want to try.  I was suppose to go have a facial but was late and I didn't get to go back after.  Yun lang if your skin is really problematic, seems rather expensive to maintain.  How much pala do they charge for a box of isotretinoin?

Consultation fee I believe is around 800?  :)


I saw this again. huwag kang mag alala sis, hindi at never ako magwork sa dermas and clinics. addict lang talaga ako magpa derma.

lahat ng posts ko dito, galing sa totoong experience ko at galing sa sariling bulsa. hahaha😜😜😜


anyway, what's new kay Aivee? after this Belo derma burned my face, gusto ko bumalik kay Aivee. ang layo lang talaga saken!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:15:55 am by m_lim »

snowkeis

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 07:16:09 am »
Maybe.. but gretchen, inno, mimi and small pareparehong overfilled ang cheeks all aivee clients

haha! Agree. Gretchen and Mimi Que pareho ng cheeks na.



@cupcakejane: Sis, if Im not mistaken they charged me 1k for consultation in BGC.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:23:02 am by snowkeis »

eeyore91833

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 11:11:32 pm »
Any more feedback on their treatments? Particularly for slimming of face. Has anyone completed several sessions? How much and how's the effect?

pingu

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2016, 09:48:18 pm »
How much sis yon treatment nila for acne?

ktsrt

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 04:13:05 pm »
How much sis yon treatment nila for acne?

it depends on the meds that the doctor will prescribe. i spent around 5-6k for facial with LED and meds (soap, toners, lotion for rashes). then i go at least once every 2 months (dapat once a month) for facials

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2016, 06:38:58 pm »
@cupcakejane: Sis, if Im not mistaken they charged me 1k for consultation in BGC.

That's fair.  My only concern is that every time I schedule, something comes up so I could not go for consultation and facial.  According sa receptionist at the MegaMall branch, they don't accept walk in.   :-\

yeshua17

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2016, 08:38:51 pm »
it depends on the meds that the doctor will prescribe. i spent around 5-6k for facial with LED and meds (soap, toners, lotion for rashes). then i go at least once every 2 months (dapat once a month) for facials

Were you prescribed acnotin? Any progress with the break outs?

bibsibs

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2016, 11:17:53 pm »
Do you guys know how much yung underarm hair removal nila?  :)

renda08

  • Guest
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2016, 08:24:31 am »

Anyone knows prices nila ng rhinoplasty or nose trimming?

TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close