Author Topic: The Aivee Clinic  (Read 115147 times)

Frozen Toes

• Baby Beast &
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2016, 03:12:46 pm »
In 2014, I made an appointment with Dr. Aivee at the Fort clinic for a general check-up. I like her. She's a very pleasant lady. Anyway, she recommended some skin care items and Fraxel (PHP 15,000/session). Number of sessions depends on your skin condition. I think it was worth the price tag, but the laser felt like blade cutting through my facial skin. Don't be scared though. It's tolerable.

I will try the Megamall branch soon. I need to start an anti-aging regimen.

cattleya_simone

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2016, 03:01:20 pm »
I've been a client of Dra. Aivee since 2012 pa. May mga celebrity clients na sya non pero hindi pa ganon ka-well known ang clinic nya at di pa ineendorse ng mga artista.

Magaling talaga sya. Sa kanya lang nawala ang adult acne problem ko. She's also very nice and accommodating.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2016, 06:46:29 pm »
what treatment program did she suggest to you?

snowkeis

• Senior GirlTalker
  • La Vie Est Belle
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 02:15:18 pm »
Anyone knows prices nila ng rhinoplasty or nose trimming?

TIA

120k up sis. It says on their Instagram.
Be your own kind of beautiful.

Senorita fifi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2016, 03:56:05 pm »
I thought dermatologist sya? she offers plalstic surgery na pala like sina Belo ?
"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." (Proverbs 13:11, NIV)

snowkeis

• Senior GirlTalker
  • La Vie Est Belle
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2016, 08:29:27 pm »
^ Yes sis. They do surgery. :)
Be your own kind of beautiful.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2017, 08:37:21 am »
mga sis san branch mismo si dr ivee nagcliclinic and what time and days sya? gusto ko ng new skincare regimen and possibly treatments for my face to make it flawless

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2017, 11:47:51 pm »
i set an appointment at dra aivees megamall branch today. iba [textspeak!] doctor. she recommended revlite and fraxel for my skin concerns. i chose revlite and she said i had to get it done every 2 weeks for good results. also bought skincare from her. she gave me soap, toner and cream. almost 10k bill ko. ask ko lang if may alam kayo cheaper alternative na good clinic on where to get revlite treatment?

OfficeGirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2017, 02:00:54 am »
Sisses, pwede bang OTC ang Isotretinoin? Or need ng prescription talaga?
Humankind. Be both.

fayedegorostiza

• Probationary
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2017, 11:03:14 pm »
i set an appointment at dra aivees megamall branch today. iba [textspeak!] doctor. she recommended revlite and fraxel for my skin concerns. i chose revlite and she said i had to get it done every 2 weeks for good results. also bought skincare from her. she gave me soap, toner and cream. almost 10k bill ko. ask ko lang if may alam kayo cheaper alternative na good clinic on where to get revlite treatment?

Hi! I have tried their fraxel and unfortunately it didnt work for me. So in case you decide to give it a try, watch out is what it can do to your face especially if you have sensitive one. I've been a regular customer for a year++ now. But i was so disappointed with what happened to my face post the fraxel laser last Dec 2016.

jenski300

• Probationary
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2017, 05:34:17 pm »
What happened to your fraxel treatment?

boomkarakarakas

• Probationary
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2017, 01:38:52 pm »
Hello! I'm new here. And I'd like to ask if you know the price of the Green Facial in Aivee clinic?
I'd also like to know if required ba ang mag pa consult sa dermatologist nila before ka mag pa facial sakanila? Kasi natatakot ako baka kung [textspeak!]-ano ipa reseta na gamot sa akin at isuggest na mamahaling facials.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2017, 10:41:39 pm »
You need to have consultation before going.  Set aside roughly 5k to 10k on your first visit :)

mangacat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2017, 07:08:55 pm »
I have tried the White Facial, and I must say, the price is worth it! The diamond peel wand feels so soft on my skin, parang pillow, hindi tulad sa ibang skin clinics na medyo madiin 'yung application ng wand kaya feeling mo gasgas 'yung skin mo haha. It's good to have this once in a while, especially hindi naman siya mura. Php2500 siya per session.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2017, 03:08:02 pm »
^ I know right, its good to pamper ourselves once in awhile to lessen the stress.

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2019, 03:03:04 pm »
I'v been interested in trying out aivee clinic for years now, the only thing holding me back is the price! I heard super mahal daw, mas mahal pa sa belo it seems. But I checked their fb page and there are quite a number of complaints on how they treat clients who are not known or who aren't celebrities
Is this really the case in this clinic? I'd love to try them out esp may clinic din sya sa singapore. Does anyone here have any negative experience at aivee? How are the prices now kaya, I'm curioue sa ice facial and the silk facial.
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2019, 03:04:16 pm »
I'v been interested in trying out aivee clinic for years now, the only thing holding me back is the price! I heard super mahal daw, mas mahal pa sa belo it seems. But I checked their fb page and there are quite a number of complaints on how they treat clients who are not known or who aren't celebrities

Is this really the case in this clinic? I'd love to try them out esp may clinic din sya sa singapore. Does anyone here have any negative experience at aivee? How are the prices now kaya, I'm curioue sa ice facial and the silk facial.
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

Ghell06

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2019, 11:51:23 am »
FF

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2019, 04:19:57 pm »
The rates are on the higher end and the wait is real especially with doc aivee.  I suppose it depends what you are going for. 
If it's surgery, there are other more experienced surgeons like doc lucero who is very straight forward with pricing and also highly recommended.
For dermatology, the same is true, I'd go with other clinics.  The turnover of their staffs are quick so....

zipporahkate

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2019, 07:11:09 pm »
Super pricey pero parang worth it, nag inquire ako how much ulthera maxx lift, yung lagi pinapagawa ni greta starts 75k per sesh, depends on your current condition and doctor's assessment..  it can be done onece or twice a year daw.  Ang ganda talaga ng skin ni greta.. Then aivee tempsure (20 minute face lift) is 25k per sesh.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close