Author Topic: The Aivee Clinic  (Read 113676 times)

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: The Aivee Clinic
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2019, 04:46:36 pm »
I've always hear aivee but I find it to pricey considering other clinics offers the same treatments.

Is it really worth it? I am curious, I am actually thinking to get a facial done there hopefully they won't push me to avail other services with it

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2019, 10:14:04 am »
I looked at her IG. I find it hard to trust doctors who promote so much all these facial enhancements yet I can't find them pretty, even after the many obvious work done to her face. I feel their faces should be the best endorser of their services.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2019, 02:25:44 pm »
I looked at her IG. I find it hard to trust doctors who promote so much all these facial enhancements yet I can't find them pretty, even after the many obvious work done to her face. I feel their faces should be the best endorser of their services.

This true sis. 

I asked a workmate of mine who had a facial with them in the BGC branch and she told me she has was charge extra for a doctor consult that she didn't asked for.  Plus, the derma was just with her for a few mins and just asked her how she's doing and BOOM she was billed for a consult

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close