Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154886 times)

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2016, 11:17:33 am »
Hi! Newbie here :)

Question lang, medyo nacoconfuse kasi ako. San ba usually manggagaling yung LED wall/projector? Sa rental ba ng lights and sounds? Thank you! :)

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #281 on: January 18, 2016, 01:29:09 pm »
question lang, is la belle fete affiliated to bride and breakfast? :)

One of the writers for bride and breakfast before is now part of the La Belle team, si Marianne. Im not sure if she still writes since shes been preoccupied with La Belle now

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2016, 01:33:05 pm »
I agree with chili1113. Excuse me for my term but yeah Amante is very good in execution dictated by Ycoy. If you plan to get him lang and present your ideas, it will be "sabog". Hes not very keen with details and super kukulitin mo siya. He doesnt reply most of the time and even other planners find it hard to reach him. I dunno why  :-\

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2016, 01:49:12 pm »
^Sis I love the design sa LED Wall mo! grabe simple pa pala yan. haha. ang ganda!


Wala pa ko caterer sis. Kasi I want to decide sa cheap caterer na hindi masyadong ma style but more on food, like 500/head lang. Then I'll extend the styling budget to 150k.

Or go sa caterer na ok naman ang styling like M Catering and Osio's (they are good sa rustic)
Then my budget for styling 75k lang talaga.

sis parang mas OK yung may good food kesa sa good styling para sken lang ha:) yun ang matatandaan ng guests and parang pa-thank you na din kasi natin sa kanila yun. ako I got Tantoco's as my caterer, 750/pax inclusive na ng styling and happy naman ako sa naging itsura ng reception nung wedding ko. OK din si Ma Del's, di lang ganun kabongga ang food pero ok naman. Tas try mo din Queensland :) Center Table masarap din food, di ko lang sure sa styling :D

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2016, 05:00:10 pm »
^hi sis, i think you have misunderstood me.

I mean I have a choice to get an affordable caterer that are focus on food than styling. I mean masarap at madami yung food ni sineserve nila at an afforable price of like 400-500/head lang. Pero probably di sila sikat sa wedding industry kasi di sila magaling sa styling and there are so many caterers na ganto.

I will not settle naman sa hindi masarap at kokonting food para lang mapaganda ko yung styling.  ;D


ninja8 - aww. so its not worth the risk kahit pala mura ang quote nya than other stylist? Pangit yung nagiging gawa nya? I was thinking lang kasi kung yung mahirap kontakin lang ang problema, but still delivers well on the day itself, I'll risk it na para makatipid hehe.

Pero kung pati pala output hindi maganda, well walang sense diba?



Girls, any referral sa stylist na forte and Rustic Theme? Thanks!  ;)

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #285 on: January 18, 2016, 07:38:55 pm »
hi hermione28 uy dont get me wrong.I admire his works!!! I think sguro easier if you can sway your way to Julius to excuting what you want.Bka makahanap ka ng supplier who is close to him or someone from your circle. Kulitin mo to the max but very gently! He will deliver talaga day itself, yung planning and meetings ka lang maloloka dahil MIA madalas si Julius. I think dun ka lang kakabahan eh which is usually stress for us :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #286 on: January 18, 2016, 08:39:20 pm »
^may point ka sis. Kung may problem sa planning meaning hindi nyo napagkasunduan yung gusto mo.
Most probably maganda yung gawa nya day itself but not exactly what you want. Hehe.
so parang ganun na din.

si LBF lang ba ang nakaka kulit kay Amante? as in wala ng iba? Haha. Exclusive!  ;D

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #287 on: January 21, 2016, 02:12:09 pm »
thanks sis Chili!

Question ulit, does anyone knows kung possible na imove yung church aisle decor/flowers to reception?
Madalas ba tong ginagawa? Parang I read somewhere pero di ko na maalala.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2016, 02:17:10 pm »
Yes sis. Flowers used in our church were moved to the reception after the ceremony :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2016, 03:02:53 pm »
yey! thanks.

naisip ko magpalagay ng arches decor sa asile. tapos ipapa move sa entrance ng reception.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2016, 03:24:17 pm »
Talk to your stylist about moving the flowers and other decors. Sayang din eh :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2016, 07:37:17 pm »
Share ko lang ladies...

I really wanted a Gideon Hermosa/ Teddy Manuel styling but unfortunately I can't do that budget 250K up...

I manage to do flowers sa church, entourage and reception having 3 suppliers within my budget.

I got San Ramoune flower shop in Makati for Church.
Entourage: Vatel Manila
Table Styling: Nina by K by Cunanan
And reception styling by FJ Sioson.
Tried Amante but Sobrang hirap contact  Coordinator ko na si Kutchie. No reply :(

I hope everything will go well with my styling and flowers within my budget

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2016, 07:59:43 pm »
^hi sis ask ko lang how much rate ni fj sionson? Thanks 😊

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2016, 09:05:40 pm »
hermione28 hmm if you really want Amante, kulitin mo nalang talaga. He does rustic all the time. Kiss The Girl works with Julius too alam ko

chyttyn05

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2016, 09:28:59 pm »
Hi Sis Ninja8. Who's your event stylist? Thank you. :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #295 on: January 22, 2016, 10:16:33 am »
FJ Sionson
Entourage- 20-25K
Church- 22-27K
Reception 65-95K


prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2016, 10:37:41 am »
^thank you sis, nakita ko works nya sa ig very impressive din with a very affordable price.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #297 on: January 22, 2016, 03:46:55 pm »
^sis he has affordable packages too I forgot na my flyer from the GT bridal fair. Viber messages lang kami.

The thing about new and upcoming stylist is affordable pa sila but shempre when they grow big because of their talent magiging pricey na din. Sobrang nahirapan talaga ako kasi least priority ko ang styling sa reception.I need to stick within my budget. But yun lang 4 suppliers ako sa flowers and styling. Bahahaha!

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2016, 11:23:27 am »
^nag inquire na nga din ako sa kanya through email, i just hope he'll reply immediately. Can i get his number na lang from you sis? Thanks :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2016, 03:12:44 pm »
+63 916 698 5288

Viber he replies faster :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close