Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154943 times)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2016, 02:18:18 pm »
Sis Chilli just saw the post of jmag regarding using the LED wall as backdrop may comment sya about getting feedback to the frontal camera and creates bluish tint. I think medyo pissed off pa sya with this arrangement based sa post nya kaya yan problemado nanaman ako sa backdrop ko.With our photographer naman sabi nya no problemo pero nakita ko lang sa post ni jmag last saturday on it.Ask your videographer as well.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:23:15 pm by lots-o »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2016, 02:36:39 pm »
uh oh!! Thanks for the heads up lots-o!!!

Our LED wall is already in our contract. I don't want the usual backdrop. Although we won't be sitting on a sofa in front of the LED wall. I will be instructing our coordinator to put chairs beside our cake. For dinner, we will be sitting at the VIP table with our guests. So my only problem will be the lighting for the 1st dance. I wanted something in the middle that is purely functional, hence the LED wall. Whaaaaaaaa.... although our LED wall is also small. One panel only. Perhaps Jmag is referring to the ones that are HUGE wall to wall ones like this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/7QI_cDLWTV/?taken-by=greensunph

uh oh.....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:28:27 pm by Chili1113 »

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2016, 03:06:58 pm »
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153238259255894&id=640160893

Here is it. Oo nga ako din akala ko nakalagpas na ako dito.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2016, 03:31:02 pm »
I am so bothered by this!!! What is the use of paying 20k for one LED wall panel if it will cause us to look ugly in our phots and video hahaha

Emailed my lights and sounds and asked if we can eliminate the LED wall. I HOPE they say YES!!!

If they say yes, my next move will be to have a backdrop by the stylist, and put my strings and singers in front. whaaaa yung nga lang, parang concert yung feel. But I guess that's the next best thing for us.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:33:00 pm by Chili1113 »

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2016, 03:54:34 pm »
Hi Sis chili for us we will be having led walls parin but we put it at side quite crammy nalang nga sa venue namin but better than to pissed off your videographer haha. Mahirap naman mas malaking sayang kasi yun. For the backdrop i guess i will be visiting my bestfriend pinterest nanaman. Ang hirap kasi haha.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2016, 04:01:13 pm »
^whaaaaa. emailed my photographer and videographer regarding their thoughts on this. For me kasi, if we will be putting the LED wall on the side, parang I want to downgrade it to a projector only. Whaaaa--- goodbye plans of having an animated monogram screensaver.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2016, 04:12:19 pm »
Yup wait mo nalng feedback nila for my photo chestknots no problem naman daw. Meron pa nga bride si jason na na ganun na set up but then he replied he will adjust nalang. I just dont want to have problem na ganun or gave him reason na kasi may ganun kaya ganito yung shots. Sayang kasi baka mangyari nun wala na masyado shots sa venue. Although i like the idea of LED wall behind kasi nga tipid na. My supplier is charging me 30K for the backdrop alone so i will check which one would be sulit talaga.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2016, 05:46:36 pm »
Yayyyy--- Lights and sounds replied to me that they will respect my decision to remove LED wall from contract.

My stylist contract includes a backdrop so no problem with that one.

BUT --- hehe if I put my musicians up front. I only have 4 string members, and 1 keyboardist. I also have 4-5 singers but when they arent singing parang kawawa tignan yung string quartet doon. Hahahaha usually people who put their strings up front in the center have 8 musicians and up. haha

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2016, 05:50:09 pm »
Contacted Pat Dy and Bob Nicolas regarding Led Wall. Both said there's no problem. I guess it all depends on the photo and video team.

I have 3 panels of LED Wall as my backdrop

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2016, 05:57:27 pm »
Thanks so much msdiane for sharing the feedback of Pat and Bob!! This issue is getting me worried. Still waiting for the reply of my photographer and videographer. I hope they are OK with it! I am in no mood to revise the layout, backdrop and all that, and the contracts!

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2016, 06:02:00 pm »
Yayyyy--- Lights and sounds replied to me that they will respect my decision to remove LED wall from contract.

My stylist contract includes a backdrop so no problem with that one.

BUT --- hehe if I put my musicians up front. I only have 4 string members, and 1 keyboardist. I also have 4-5 singers but when they arent singing parang kawawa tignan yung string quartet doon. Hahahaha usually people who put their strings up front in the center have 8 musicians and up. haha

Yup sis better wait nga for them. For me coz he is my videographer better to removed it out. Ayoko naman maipost pa ulit yun dahil sa akin! hehe. If they are ok then no problem I never consulted him in the first place when i decided to have LED wall si chestknots lang and they dont have problem. Hubby also thinks that way he said lighting counts. Tapos ang liit pa ng venue namin so better ayusin nalng. Better consult nalang them anyway they know what's best for them.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2016, 11:54:59 pm »
Ang hirap mag inquire sa stylist.
Ano ba sasabihin ko? I want Rustic Fall Theme. How much? Hahaha.

Paano ba to dapat ba specific yung itatanong ko? Kailangan ba may pegs na kong nasend tapos specify ko mismo kung anong gusto ko para mabigyan nila ako ng quotation?

Pano kapag di ka creative that's why you hire event stylist nga diba? Hala ang hirap talaga mag inquire sa stylist! Di ko alam tong mga ganto eh.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2016, 12:21:54 am »
hermione28: try to look at the stylist portfolio tapos send them a picture of their past work and ask how much. :) :) I find this works best. Kasi when you send pegs na sometimes made from other stylists abroad kasi baka the flowers are all imported and not available here. Sasahihin ng stylist sayo they will substitute with local flowers. But then ofcourse you will not know eactly how it will look.  :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2016, 12:46:49 am »
Wow! I love the idea. Sige sis try ko nga yan. Thank you!!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2016, 11:18:24 am »
Just want to share the feedback given by my photo- J Lucas Reyes, and video-Ghe Consolacion regarding LED wall. Both said they are fine have no problem with the glare and bluish tint. The can adjust naman daw. They just suggested to not have any tables too near the LED wall.  I don't think Ill have a problem with it as we don't plan to really sit or stand directly in front of the LED wall.

Yayyyy! No need to revise the design of my stylist and lights and sounds layout.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2016, 12:30:06 pm »
Good for you sis! hmmm for me no good but anyway its ok. I have talked to my stylist on it. They will propose design for the backdrop.

Any scenta brides here? gusto ko sana humingi ng feedback working with them.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2016, 01:11:16 pm »
Yes Chili... I kind of cringe about the great J Magbanua comment about Led Wall. Because in my opinion, if you are good at your job you will be the one to adjust :)

Yay for photo and videographers who are not diva.. Sorry I just had to say that.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2016, 01:11:19 pm »
wow sis Chili1113 buti naman.

I asked Ram Marcelo din, no issues with LED Wall pwede naman daw hinaan yung brightness nun and mukhang natuwa nga sya na may LED Wall maganda daw.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2016, 02:02:23 pm »
msdiane: Hmmm I was thinking that perhaps Jmag was referring to the huge wall to wall LED screens. And I think he has a personal opinion about the aesthetics of using it as a backdrop i.e. he agreed with a comment posted  there it looks a bit too much like a stage for a game show. I don't think naman he was being a diva hehe. Just perhaps expressing an opinion of his.

Kanya kanyang taste lang. Some people find decorative stage backdrops with a sofa tacky, while some find LED wall backdops tacky. Personally-- I choose the LED wall backdrop because it is functional. I always go by: "Form follows function."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:12:02 pm by Chili1113 »

cornflakegirl

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2016, 02:10:35 pm »
check nyo na lang sa fb The Wedding Stylist - Aisle & Entourage Flowers
mura lang ang rates. normally kasi sa mga event stylist sobrang mahal maningil, puro dahon at gamit lang naman ginagamit. wala masyado flowers

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close