Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154913 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2016, 08:37:56 pm »
^thanks sis check ko.

Ask lang po, does anyone knows saan nakaka hanap ng door like nung pang garden wedding?
Madalas ko to makita sa mga kinakasal sa Mango Farm. Saan kaya nakakahanap nito.

http://www.icinemaworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/65116_504740106225782_1617289892_n.jpg

http://brideandbreakfast.ph/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Gerard-and-Vanessa-18.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3b/39/a7/3b39a7e33f1df2d1f9e46a4beec72bea.jpg


chinkybride

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2016, 10:38:38 pm »
Megantaur: I got Robert Blancaflor. I gave him a price range, and he came up with a proposal including all the pegs he had in mind and the color scheme. I chose him since his package seemed to have the best value for money.

Sparklingjewel: You're absolutely right about getting a really nice venue and spending less on the styling!! This is one of the reasons why I really wish I had booked Antonios, or looked into Angelfields. I think if you have a really "open" venue with lush surroundings that minimal styling is best. I really am OK with the venue I booked, but I didn't realize how much styling and lighting it would take to spruce up the place.

sis! how much kay Robert Blancaflor? been trying to contact them and nag ffup nako until now no price estimates pa!  :(

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2016, 08:43:23 am »
Ayaw mo arch nalang tapos may curtain?  :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2016, 12:31:11 pm »
sa Christ the king church ko kasi plan ipalagay sis kung papayag sila.

they have glass door kasi diba, I want a dramatic entrace, hehe.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2016, 01:46:38 pm »
sa Christ the king church ko kasi plan ipalagay sis kung papayag sila.

they have glass door kasi diba, I want a dramatic entrace, hehe.
Ahh, kung may event stylist kang kukunin baka pwede mo irequest sa kanila yun?  :)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #265 on: January 17, 2016, 12:59:09 am »
Hermione28 saw mga ganyan sa mga stylists like moki gray and yes lagi sa mango farm. I don't know nga kung in house stylist yung sa mango farm e like ko yung mga designs sa weddings nila

I really want dave sandoval or amante fleurs but dave is beyond my budget na. I asked him if he can work around it try daw nya kaso puro ganun. I think amante can fit mine. As of last week I saw he was part ng getting married bridal fair at smx today so planned on going there. When i checked kanina nawala sa layout booths nya. Si la belle na ang kumuha ng booth space nya. I heard last minute nagback out :,( i really want amante sana kaso bat ganun pati sa bridal fair nawawala. Is it really worth it pag la belle kunin ko coord? Payag kaya la belle if otd ko lang sila kunin i wonder if they will still help me with amante though if otd service lang ako with them? What do you think sisses?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2016, 02:46:36 am »
^sis, Amante is really good and super cheap! As in---- 1/4th the price of Dave. But talagang there is a catch. Super disorganized, as in he never took notes during our meeting. Then when I finally got a quote many weeks after, mali mali yung nakasulat sa pinagusapan namin. So I scratched him off my list even if his quote was the cheapest by far.

BUT if you check all the reviews of Amante, no one will ever say na tinipid nya the flowers. He always delivers fresh and a lot of flowers. You will get your money's worth.

IF I HAD La Belle Fete as my coordinator, I would definitely book him. All of Amante's best work is under La Belle Fete, with Ycoy coming up with the concept, and Julius executing it. I told my fiance dapat nga ata I booked La Belle fete for FULL planning (even if I don't need a full planner), then hired Amante Fleurs for styling. Because it will still come up much much cheaper than hiring a high end stylist.

But I would never risk booking Amante if LBF wasn't my full coordinator who will run after Julius  and make sure he shows up for the mock-up and meetings.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:09:14 am by Chili1113 »

chyttyn05

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2016, 09:48:44 am »
Sis fornarina, we booked La Belle yesterday as our coordinator and Amante as our event stylist. We got their full coordination package kasi overseas si H2B at busy ako sa residency (haaaaayyy!!) at para matutukan talaga nya si Amante. Sinabi ko din yung mga comments reg kay Amante na nababasa ko dto sa GT and Ycoy told me na siya na daw ang bahala makipagcommunicate sa kanya.  Tapos sinabi ko din sa kanya ang quotation sakin ni Amante, and she told me na kaya pa nyang pababain ang price non. 😊 Karamihan kasi sa mga client ni LBF, ay si Amante ang stylist. We want sana si Badang, kaso nung pinatanong ko sya sa friend ko whot got married last dec and badang was their stylist, ang price na daw nya ngayon ay 380k (reception only) 😱😱😱  Kaya hindi na ko nagtanong ulit kahit sinabi ni Sis Chilli dto sa GT na magbigay lang daw ng budget kay badang, and gagawan na nya ng paraan.

Kausapin mo na lang si Ycoy sis baka payag naman sya or kasama sa package ng OTD niya ang pangungulit kay Amante. 😊  Have a blessed sunday to all!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:33:36 pm by chyttyn05 »

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #268 on: January 17, 2016, 09:58:33 am »
I am supposed to book amante before kaso sobrang gulo kausap. They even told me booked na sila for my wedding then emailed me again hindi pa thats why we opted to shift to someone else though tama ka sobrang baba ng price nya. But there will risk lang when you book him.

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2016, 12:01:07 pm »
question lang, is la belle fete affiliated to bride and breakfast? :)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2016, 12:22:21 pm »
^^thanks sis chili, so dapat full si la belle just to get amante? If otd or one month turnover they will still not be able to help me with amante right? Haaay ohhhh well it's tough nga and over na my budget. But yes ganda ng suggestion mo get them both nalang if budget permits

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2016, 01:13:56 pm »
^Sis I guess OK lang of your get la belle fete OTD and get Amante. But mahirap kay Amante is setting meetings and getting replies when you text or email him. If you get OTD kasi, you will still be the one to coordinate and run after your suppliers. But if you are patient OK lang naman siguro. Anyway I am sure Amante won't screw up if LBF is your coordinator since they are a very big client of his. He will be dyahe to screw up if LBF I think is your coordinator.

I brought up the complaints I read here and in w@w with him when we met.  He said that that was only because he didn't have an assistant daw before, but now I can contact his assistant Ben, anytime. Well, guess what. Di pa din eh. Super late the quotation and mali mali talaga the specs on my quotation. Mahirap pa din contact even if he has an assistant.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2016, 02:01:35 pm »
sis chili1113 may I ask your theme pala? Do you mind sharing me your Event Styling Budget? Kahit pm nalang. thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2016, 02:09:09 pm »
pm sent hermione28!

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2016, 03:12:47 pm »
^ thanks sa reply sis!! Na shock ako. haha.  ;D

Around 75k sis my budget but sana included na yung full drapings.

Like sabi mo sis, hindi ok si Amante kung hindi si LBF yung coordinator ko, but kung mura naman, can I risk it kaya?

I want sana Rustic and Shabby Chic para medyo feminine with flowers.

Sa Centerpieces I want yung OA na tall centerpieces with mason jars, at kung ano anong anek anek na pang rustic.

I want tong naka hang sa taas na flowers para sa couples area lang hindi buong venue kasi baka mahal, hehe. gawa to ni Dave eh https://www.instagram.com/p/_RLNerr93v/?taken-by=eventstylistdave

Or kaya ba na full drapings tapos ganto yung gitna?
https://www.instagram.com/p/6geCPqr9_2/?taken-by=eventstylistdave

Gagayahin kita sis Chili LED Wall backdrop with flowers design nalang sa paligid ng LED Wall.

tapos yung iba hindi ko na alam, hindi ako ganun ka artistic. gusto ko may mga designs pa aside sa centerpieces eh. di ko lang maisip kung ano. hehe.

tingin nyo mga sis, 75k is enough na kaya?

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2016, 03:16:23 pm »
ito pala!

gawa ni Gideon,

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4ae9tPkYyRtINJZk7IjcE6UJYyVV0xUnf5Vk0/?taken-by=gideonhermosa

Yung backdrop diba LED Wall gusto ko taapos may nakapaligid na flowers.
Then may hanging flowers sa couples area.

tapos full drapings, then sa gitna may hanging flowers ulit.

Ang ganda! Parang ang simple and elegant lang tignan! Nakakatuwa mukhang alam ko na yung gusto ko. I just need more inspirations siguro. hehe.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:20:05 pm by hermione28 »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2016, 03:33:59 pm »
hermione28: sis may basic styling ba yung caterer mo? Perhaps you can use that tapos yung 75k mo use it for drapings, ceiling decor and other things. I think that will look very nice!

Don't worry sis. Just research and take your time-- you will find one that will best suit your needs and budget.

Yung flowers around my LED wall is more simple than that hehe. Here is the design sent to me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mma1o6j4n8ugk4p/Capture.JPG?dl=0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:42:20 pm by Chili1113 »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2016, 03:46:13 pm »
^Sis I love the design sa LED Wall mo! grabe simple pa pala yan. haha. ang ganda!


Wala pa ko caterer sis. Kasi I want to decide sa cheap caterer na hindi masyadong ma style but more on food, like 500/head lang. Then I'll extend the styling budget to 150k.

Or go sa caterer na ok naman ang styling like M Catering and Osio's (they are good sa rustic)
Then my budget for styling 75k lang talaga.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 07:17:22 pm by hermione28 »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2016, 04:05:56 pm »
Hmmm--- pili ka ng magaling na caterer na magling mag styling =) =)Better to spend on food than flowers. Especially pag magaling yung photographer and videographer ning hindi na napapansin yung styling and ang ganda pa din ng outcome!!

Unless sobrang mahilig ka talaga with flowers.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2016, 04:25:18 pm »
Yep sis, that's why I'm looking at caterer na offers food than the styling. Like Dorie's catering yung 500/head package nila includes 1 Appetizer, 6 main course, pasta, soup, rice, 2 desserts, 2 bottomless drinks. They have good reviews sa food dito sa GT, hindi nga lang ganun kagaling sa styling.

Sa iba yung 750/head package includes 1 Appetizer, 3 main couse lang, pasta, soup, rice, 1 dessert, 1 round ice tea lang.

That's why same ko cinoconsider ang styling and food.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close