We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
You can also try Teddy Manuel, Nikki Chatto, Dave Sandoval and Robert Blancaflor. Been reading good stuff about them here. Personally, Teddy and Nikki promptly replied to me. Teddy was also great to work with.
Holy Cow!!! stylist/florist are expensive!!! I did not see that coming!
Megantaur: have you been inquiring with stylists already? I nearly fell off my chair when the high end stylists' quotations started coming in! But there are a lot of good mid range stylists as well. I had the most difficult time looking for a stylist. I must have emailed around 20 different ones, and met with/discussed on the phone with 8 stylists before making my final decision.
^ Hahaha, you're not alone. I also wanted to bury my head under the ground when I realized by budget for styling was so small. (In fact, one stylist scoffed and laughed at me when I told her what my initial budget was. Argh. Ended up not getting her because of that.)
^Ay, that's really true sis! Sa amin 3x the cost of our venue (costs for venue only) pa nga the rates of these stylists. Hehe. Pero I've read good but reasonably priced ones here. Tyaga lang to back read, research, inquire and meet with them
3 times the cost of the venue!!??? Oh dear!
This is one of the reasons why I really wish I had booked Antonios, or looked into Angelfields. I think if you have a really "open" venue with lush surroundings that minimal styling is best. I really am OK with the venue I booked, but I didn't realize how much styling and lighting it would take to spruce up the place.
I wonder if the amount we spend on venue rental + styling would amount to the same rate as a hotel package?
If your venue is a hotel sis, wouldn't you need styling as well? I know somebody who had her reception at Manila Penn and had it styled to look like a garden. Which made me think, why not just get a garden venue in the first place? Hehe. You're right sparklingjewel, ang labo and ironic talaga these days! Hahaha