We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis baka you can ask the caterer na tanggalin na yung coordinator sa package na bigay nila sayo. for some, possible yun, they'll be discounting it sa total amount. that is if you really like your booked OTD. if you're willing to let go naman of your OTD, including the downpayment, pwede din naman. all in package ba talaga gusto mo? hmm, i learned kase na itong mga all in packages especially the ones na hindi pa established talaga, nagko-quote lang sila ng price for certain inclusions, and then saka pa lang sila maghahanap ng ka-tie up na teams (hmua, p/v, etc etc).
sometimes an all-in-one package is like a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none thing.
I talked to fiancé and told him that we should have a day where we could just hang out and not talk anything wedding related.
Okay, so now I'm panicking. My friend who's getting married on March 28 has been ranting to me non-stop about the last-minute details pa they need to finish. Na-pressure na ko. So far, kulang namin OTD coordinator and photobooth, plus all the docs. I have na may baptismal and confirmation certificate and will request birth certificate from NSO tomorrow. Kailangan ba talaga ng CENOMAR? Any tips on the marriage license? Will be filing ours in QC kasi doon kami nakatira. Any reco OTD in the P20,000-P25,000 range? We were going to go with Blushing Bride dapat kaso we're way overbudget na kaya we have to cut corners somewhere.Talked to SMA Weddings, Kiss the Girl and Events by Thoffy na, they're all taken on our date (patay). So are Imbitado Events and Events & Elements. Talked to Kredin, medyo na-off lang si fiancee sa kanya. Sino pa bang okay? We had our pre-nup na pala c/o Wedding Campaigns. I can send to anyone who'd like to take a look hehe. I really like it, high school romance ang theme. We were wearing our old uniforms talaga.
Hi yannuh! Sent! Hehe. Patingin din ng sainyo ha.
We had our pre-nup na pala c/o Wedding Campaigns. I can send to anyone who'd like to take a look hehe. I really like it, high school romance ang theme. We were wearing our old uniforms talaga.