We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Lurker here emerging from the shadows. And dito agad ang post ko. Because I badly need advice on how to get suppliers with the lowest possible prices, but with decent work as well.I must be doing something wrong with my research, because all the ones I list down are rejected as "mahal" by my fiance! HELP!
sana may mag-interview kay kitchie or maglabas sya mismo ng article about her wedding preps kase i'd love to know her thoughts and why she decided on going for a very simple wedding. dun sa ceremony nila parang they only had 11 people so sobrang intimate talaga. though they invested sa p/v kase they got jmag & mangored ah.
^check their sde at jason magbanua's fb page. I was able to watch it there few days ago.