Author Topic: The Simplest Wedding One Can Imagine Part 2  (Read 30327 times)

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
The Simplest Wedding One Can Imagine Part 2
« on: March 04, 2015, 02:24:58 pm »
Mga sis new house na tayo, baka ma-lock yun isang thread.

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,237306.0.html
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

swim_fatale

• I'm back to being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Girls who behave don't make history.
Re: The Simplest Wedding One Can Imagine Part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 03:06:22 pm »
Kudos to Kitchie Nadal and hubby Carlos Lopez for their simple, understated but obviously happy wedding. Glowing si Kitchie in her Php799 dress and super simple make up that she did herself! Iba talaga ang glow ng ikinasal na walang issues at hindi hyped.  ;D
Inhale...Exhale...

astarte

• IT Girl
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 08:53:22 pm »
Oo nga ang ganda nya, ng dress nya and ng floral head wreath nya. Glowing bride. :)

Maxim04

• Senior GirlTalker
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 10:08:49 pm »
Kitchie is superb!! Super simple hehe. Galing nga, buti nga nagpasya din siya na magsuot ng RTW na hindi mahal. Practical bride talaga. hehe. At least pinakita niya na pwede maging maganda kahit hindi gumastos ng mahal!  :D
If there's a will, there's a way.

castledoll

• Junior GirlTalker
  • be always happy
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:14 am »
Sobrang ganda ni Kitchie! I was reading the article posted and it said there na she's an active volunteer/ advocate pala para sa well being ng mga bata.
“Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use.” ~Ruth Gordon

ana mimi

• Mahilig Magpaganda na
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Queen of your Heart
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 07:56:18 am »
Instead na igastos nya sa kasal mismo, baka may better purpose sa pera na paggagamitan nya.

Can't wait to get married!
"Life is short. Even if Patience is a Virtue, Time is still Gold."

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
  • blessed | favored | loved
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 02:11:50 pm »
i love her attitude. according to the article, she knew what she wanted on the first place. :) kakatuwa, walang arte :)
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

moana

• GirlTalker
  • "Save a wave, ride a surfer."
    • Curves and Laces
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 04:15:09 pm »
wow, idol ka Kitchie! ;)

actually gusto ko din ng murang wedding gown. plain white nga lang gusto ko. Since mahilig ako mag abubot/designs, ako na lang maglalagay ng sequins, madami sa divi sa binibilhan ng gumagawa ng bellydance costumes ko.
sana makatipid din ako gaya ng kay Kitchie. hihi. since beach naman ang gusto namin na theme, ayaw ko din mag gown mga abay. beach dress lang. if the church will allow me to wear slippers (matatakpan naman ng gown yun eh), yun gusto ko isuot para comfy, like this - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sn1AIpPBFjI/UEwDER96KTI/AAAAAAAAXAU/Pm8aM-uR-VE/s1600/havaianasweddingflipflops.jpg

:)
Our Baler Wedding - Blog
http://curvesandlaces.blogspot.com/p/our-baler-wedding.html

"In high tide or in low tide, I'll be by your side."
~Moana/Ocean~

castledoll

• Junior GirlTalker
  • be always happy
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 11:33:25 pm »
And according to the article pa, when she tried the wedding gown on, she felt like a bride right away. It only proves na it doesn't matter kung mahal o mura yung damit, asa "feel" na yun ng bride. I'm glad it worked out for her.
“Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use.” ~Ruth Gordon

f878

• Senior GirlTalker
  • jill of all trades
    • http://countdownto070415.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 01:38:11 am »
sana may mag-interview kay kitchie or maglabas sya mismo ng article about her wedding preps kase i'd love to know her thoughts and why she decided on going for a very simple wedding. :) dun sa ceremony nila parang they only had 11 people so sobrang intimate talaga. though they invested sa p/v kase they got jmag & mangored ah. :D

when we started the wedding preps, parang gusto ko din na mag-simple wedding na lang with less than 50 people kase ang mahal na magpakasal ngayon tsaka ang importante naman talaga at the end of the day is that you get married to the person you love pero naisip ko din na i want the people who have been part of our journey through the years to celebrate our love with us kaya kahit may kasakitan sa bulsa, gora na lang din. :)

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 06:49:56 am »
^I think they got pat dy's team too :)
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

skela96c

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 09:30:27 am »
So it's not really simple = inexpensive. she just made her choice on where to put her/their money as regards the wedding. 

The Non-Kikay

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 08:16:32 am »
Hi! :)
Lurker here emerging from the shadows.
And dito agad ang post ko.  :D
Because I badly need advice on how to get suppliers with the lowest possible prices, but with decent work as well.

I must be doing something wrong with my research, because all the ones I list down are rejected as "mahal" by my fiance!  :'(

HELP!

yannuh

• Super GirlTalker
  • Trust in His timing.
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 09:10:04 am »
Hi! :)
Lurker here emerging from the shadows.
And dito agad ang post ko.  :D
Because I badly need advice on how to get suppliers with the lowest possible prices, but with decent work as well.

I must be doing something wrong with my research, because all the ones I list down are rejected as "mahal" by my fiance!  :'(

HELP!

Sis, unang need mo gawin, identify your total estimated budget. Tapos list down lahat ng aspects na feeling mo necessary for your wedding (e.g church, food, venue, etc) Then ibreak down mo by percentage/amount to how much ang willing mong iallot for each aspect. Tapos if meron ka nang estimated budget for each aspect, madali na lang magresearch kung sino-sinong mga suppliers ang pede mong kunin:)
just know you can :)

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 05:16:31 pm »
sana may mag-interview kay kitchie or maglabas sya mismo ng article about her wedding preps kase i'd love to know her thoughts and why she decided on going for a very simple wedding. :) dun sa ceremony nila parang they only had 11 people so sobrang intimate talaga. though they invested sa p/v kase they got jmag & mangored ah. :D

sana nga sis may maglabas ng article about their supplier. :) haha and review na din!
🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

Maxim04

• Senior GirlTalker
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 07:28:10 pm »
hi sis the non-kikay!
i agree with yannuh. No matter how tipid you want it to be, minsan naman parents natin ang madaming sinasabi. Minsan madami naman nagvovolunteer na sila sasagot sa ganito sa ganiyan, so it matters. hehe. wala namang birde na ayaw makatipid diba. Pero may mga groom na galante talaga at can afford na couple. hehe. Sipagan mo magback read sis. lalo na madami ditong kinasal na, they give recommendations and heads up about their suppliers. it pays to read. ika nga. hehe

happy preps!  ;)
If there's a will, there's a way.

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 10:27:09 pm »
^ brideandbreakfast posted their wedding sde but then the video has now been tagged as private - i was looking forward to seeing it, but wasn't able to. they described it as being very intimate ^

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 10:44:42 pm »
^check their sde at jason magbanua's fb page. I was able to watch it there few days ago.
- N. Mah

Missus O

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 06:44:17 am »
Kitchie and Carlos wedding was really beautiful.  And you can see na talagang blooming si Kitchie during their special day.  I guess when it comes down to it, minsan talagang iba yung this is it feeling. She said na that was the first gown she tried and nakamura sya ng bonggang bongga :).  I guess she just knows kung paano mag dagdag-bawas.  Because well the dress was the only thing that was inexpensive but her suppliers are not.  Jason Magbanua, Mango Red, Hacienda Isabella are not exactly cheap.  :)  :)  She's not only pretty but she's practical and knows how to prioritize very well
:)  :)  ;D
what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 08:53:52 am »
^check their sde at jason magbanua's fb page. I was able to watch it there few days ago.

hi belle_v2g, it's not there anymore. even brideandbreakfast removed the post. oh well! they must want to keep their wedding private.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close