We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yes sis, Blue Leaf ang reception.. Medyo malayo pero ok na rin sis, mejo limited ang budget e kaya i want to have an idea sana kung magkano ang kailangan idagdag for the flower upgrade
Hi everyone. I have a few questions regarding SSJ. I'm an overseas bride so please bear with me.. For those who had their wedding or attended a wedding in SSJ, do you know what kind of flowers SSJ uses for their "basic" package versus the "updated" package? I want to update our package but the practical side of me tells me otherwise. I've seen couples' SDE's from SSJ who had their own vows.. they still allow this right? How long does SSJ allow for post-nup pictorial at the altar or church grounds? Also, does anyone here happen to know how the traffic is on a Saturday from SSJ to Blue Leaf McKinley?
By the way, do you have plans na on where to have your post nup? Parang wala kasi akong alam na shooting locations near SSJ and BL eh..