Author Topic: Santuario de San Jose GH  (Read 13803 times)

mkea

• GirlTalker
Re: Santuario de San Jose GH
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 04:44:24 pm »
Sis i texted sir ronald at sabi nia 3k ang fee for the upgrade and no corkage fee. Separate supplier daw sya pero taga-SSJ talaga sya. If you need his number sis, bigay ko sau

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 04:50:19 pm »
^Thanks sis. Actually, we decided against hiring musicians na. May friends naman ako who can sing very well and play music. Nga lang, I don't know pa if they're willing to perform while in their magagarang damit! :) Kaya yun, just in case, I want to know kung maayos ang vocalist and organist ng SSJ.

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 07:28:22 pm »
Sis, my band for the reception will also play during the ceremony. They told us na the sound system of ssj is not good. There's only one mic and garalgal pa daw. They gave us this contact person but its with my fiance.. I'll pm you once i got hold of it..

sublime1

• GirlTalker
  • Ive got a pocketful of dreams. :)
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2015, 01:20:43 pm »
I had my wedding sa SSJ last Feb 21, 2015 lang :) We got the 4pm slot. Everything went smoothly naman. During preps, naging super helpful sakin yung mga staff sa office nila, kasi they really answered all my questions. Hindi na ko nagupgrade ng anything sa flowers, since nanghinayang ako kasi technically one hour lang naman talaga ang ceremony sa church. And personally I think, the inside of the church is simply elegant naman na, so no need for super bonggang flowers.

As for the pianist and soloist na kasama sa package, hindi na din kami nagupgrade. Nagdagdag lang kami kay Ronald ng 3k, for the bridal march, ento march and songs para sa pictorial. And I think the 3k is super worth it na. On my wedding, usapan namin ni Ronald is girl na soloist na lang ibigay sakin kasi, and binigyan ko lang sya ng two songs for the ento and bridal march. On the day ng wedding, super ganda ng voice nung girl na soloist, nakanta nya ng maganda yung bridal march ko. :) And nung pictorial na, may narinig din kaming guy na kumakanta na super galing din. :)
=

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2015, 01:30:39 pm »
Sis sublime1, that's nice. My fiance and i plan to outsource additional flowers for the ceremony.. He was told by his friend and his ate who attended a wedding there recently na kulang daw flowers. I have no idea how kulang is kulang for them. Ako din naman, i dont want to add flowers sa church sana. If i could see your church pictures para makita ko kung di na namin kelangan magadd pa ng flowers, it will be very much appreciated..

For the soloist/band/musician during the wedding, it was part of the package when we booked our band. so ok na din. We'll just have to pay a certain contact person of ssj for the upgrade of the sound system..

sublime1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2015, 02:00:14 pm »
Sis mdnextdoor - i dont know if I can post here yung link ng SDE namin eh. But anyway, ill just message you yung link if ever. :)
=

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2015, 03:19:44 pm »
Sis mdnextdoor - i dont know if I can post here yung link ng SDE namin eh. But anyway, ill just message you yung link if ever. :)

Sis, pa-send din sa'kin if ever :) And ask ko lang - um, sino si Ronald? Hehe. Sorry. Is he from the church? SSJ kasi is not my parish so I'm very clueless.

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2015, 06:53:19 pm »
^ sis pasend din ng sde mo or pics :)

Akala ko pa naman included na lahat sa package yun pala ang dami ring kailangan iupgrade :(

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2015, 07:33:21 pm »
^Actually just heard some bad news re: the sound system at SSJ. My co-worker just attended a wedding there (simple wedding lang) and she and her friends sang during the ceremony. She posted the pics on fb so kinumusta ko yung sound system.

Sabi niya may problema daw yung sound system so the church rented out a keyboard to them. Kinailangan pa daw palitan ng battery yung keyboard. Yikes. Medyo panic tuloy ako. Pero, I'm thinking Next year pa naman wedding namin so siguro naman aayusin sila yun di ba?

sublime1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 02:00:42 pm »
Sis, pa-send din sa'kin if ever :) And ask ko lang - um, sino si Ronald? Hehe. Sorry. Is he from the church? SSJ kasi is not my parish so I'm very clueless.

Si Ronald yung pianist, and sya din yung main contact sa SSJ for the songs. :) I think if hindi kayo kukuha ng outside singers, Ronald kasi has his own sound system ata, kaya pag iavail nyo yung soloist and pianist sa church (plus 3k lang for upgrade ng songs sa bridal/ento march and pictorials) sya na magaayos for everything. :) And for our wedding, super ok naman yung sound system na ginamit nila. Clear naman yung voice ng singer, and sound ng organ. :)
=

sublime1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 02:20:10 pm »
^ sis pasend din ng sde mo or pics :)

Akala ko pa naman included na lahat sa package yun pala ang dami ring kailangan iupgrade :(

Sis compared sa ibang church, parang 3500 lang yung extra na binayad namin. For the upgrade ng songs (bridal march, ento march, and 10 songs for pictorial- worth it na yung 3k sis) and paadd ng swags/drape (?) dun sa aisle.. yun lang :)
=

mrsg

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 10:36:40 pm »
hi sis! bale yung 3k is for the sound sytem upgrade and drapes? Sana naman ayusin nila yung sound system noh? kasi mahal ng fee nila tapos need to upgrade pa hehe :) di sila mahigpit unlike other churches noh? fabric flowers and non-floral bouts kasi kami.. tia!

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 04:56:13 pm »
Mga sis, is it true that if you avail of the flowers in SSJ the quality will depend on how many weddings there are for that day and what time your wedding is?

When I was talking to a WC kasi (na hindi rin naman namin binook, but for other reasons) she said SSJ uses the same flowers for all the weddings for that day. So, swerte ka kung nag-iisa ka lang na wedding or kung 1st wedding ka on that day. Kapag maraming kinasal daw on the same day who availed of the SSJ flowers, medyo lanta na daw siya pagdating ng hapon.

Worried tuloy ako, because I'm thinking of not upgrading flowers anymore...

sublime1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 01:43:51 pm »
hi sis! bale yung 3k is for the sound sytem upgrade and drapes? Sana naman ayusin nila yung sound system noh? kasi mahal ng fee nila tapos need to upgrade pa hehe :) di sila mahigpit unlike other churches noh? fabric flowers and non-floral bouts kasi kami.. tia!

Actually sis, the 3k is for the SONGS upgrade talaga.. Yung normal kasi na songs na kasama sa package is yung traditional 'Here comes the bride' na march (I think lang ha), and wala ng songs sa pictorials. So availing the 3k upgrade, means that you can choose your own ento and bridal march songs and 10 songs for the pictorials after the ceremony (which is a big deal for me- kasi imagine all your guests will be waiting na matapos ang pictorials ng couples with everyone sa altar, so mas ok kapag may songs para mood shifter din, imo) :) I think added factor na lang na gagamitin ni Ronald yung sarili nyang sound system when you upgrade the SONGS, kasi nga panget kapag normal church sound system lang ang gagamitin. Kaya for me less hassle and cheaper option yung kay Ronald ka na dederetso, kasi if you book other suppliers pa for the church songs, doble gastos kasi nga you still need to book pa an upgrade for the sound system (which other choirs/bands don't have).
=

sublime1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 01:51:02 pm »
Mga sis, is it true that if you avail of the flowers in SSJ the quality will depend on how many weddings there are for that day and what time your wedding is?

Sis better clarify this with the admin in SSJ. :) Sa wedding naman namin, hindi kami nakaexperience ng ganito, 4pm wedding kami. Though I think, yung wedding before us meron silang own supplier for the church flowers (which is based dun sa nakita kong pictures ng mga tita ko, hindi din naman kapansin-pansin). Pero when I was looking for reviews about SSJ sa ibang forum during my preps, wala naman akong nakitang negative feedback about flowers nila :)
=

deedeedee

• GirlTalker
  • I AM A DEEVA
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 10:31:19 pm »
Hi ladies. Dec 2016 pa wedding namen. Planning to book SSJ. How much na sila ngayon? I have booked na Don Bosco but I became skeptical of their church entrance. Our reception is at Manila Pen. May mga brides na ba here na SSJ then Makati reception? Feedback please. Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:33:57 pm by deedeedee »
I dream of you in colors that don't exist.

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 11:24:21 pm »
^hi sis! We have booked SSJ for Nov 2016 wedding, 30k sila ngayon. Our reception is at the Blue Leaf, Mckinley. Im also thinking if I made a wrong decision dahil medyo malayo nga siya.. But I really like this church kaya bahala na hehe
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:27:28 pm by lyr3hs »

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 11:31:47 pm »
hi deedeedee is your december wedding on a weekday or weekend? I live very near Greenhills and all throughout December the quickest time I can get to makati during non rush hours is 45 mins even on weekdays. Then during rush hour as much as 1.5 hrs from Makati CBD to Greenhills area.

deedeedee

• GirlTalker
  • I AM A DEEVA
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2015, 12:53:33 am »
Hi Sis Chili1113! Yes my wedding is on a Saturday! Oh no.. Natatakot na tuloy ako. I really like na talaga SSJ  :-\ Kutchie is my Wedding Coordinator and I asked her sabi niya marame na raw siya naging clients na SSJ - Pen. And I don't want to consider Santuario Forbes anymore. We are overseas and really CANTDEAL sa mga requirements nila.  ???

Hi Sis lyr3hs! Thanks for the info. I think we just have to have good coordination! And be extra early! Goodluck to us!
I dream of you in colors that don't exist.

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2015, 09:20:42 am »
deedeedee I thin Saturday is better than a weekday. =) But is super traffic all December. Good luck in deciding which church!! Another Makati church option btw National Shrine of the Sacred Heart and St Alphonsus Mary de Liguori in Magallanes.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close