Author Topic: Santuario de San Jose GH  (Read 13936 times)

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
Santuario de San Jose GH
« on: February 27, 2015, 10:24:24 pm »
Calling all SSJ Brides!! :)

Any feedbacks? Enough na ba yung inclusions sa package nila or did you upgrade suppliers pa? Especially yung florist?

czarina1987

• GirlTalker
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Re: Santuario de San Jose GH
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 10:35:48 pm »
wow bagong topic. hindi ako makagawa ng topic kasi newbie lang ako..kawawa..hihi! sis lyr3hs in not a ssj bride but ka aatend ko lang ng wedding dito last week, its so nice and aircon pala to, super hirap lang mag park pag may wedding noh.
:) :) :)

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 02:45:03 am »
Hi! Fuuture ssj bride here! I haven't personally attended a wedding there but hubby to be was supposed to attend one pero he was late and he only made it to the reception. His friend told him it's better to upgrade the flowers kasi kulang daw. For the music naman, our band for the reception will also sing during the ceremony. They suggested to contact this certain guy, sound supplier, na ssj accredited. So, add ons pa lahat yun..

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 07:54:57 pm »
Hi! Fuuture ssj bride here! I haven't personally attended a wedding there but hubby to be was supposed to attend one pero he was late and he only made it to the reception. His friend told him it's better to upgrade the flowers kasi kulang daw. For the music naman, our band for the reception will also sing during the ceremony. They suggested to contact this certain guy, sound supplier, na ssj accredited. So, add ons pa lahat yun..

Hi sis, how much did you spend for the flower upgrade? And sa band na din? :) Parang walang nabigay na list sa amin ng accredited suppliers nila nung magbook kami..

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 08:02:44 am »
^ sis, with regards to the flowers, i just booked a dangwa supplier for my ento and planning to book them for church flowers as well. Clint carl to be exact. My hubby to be's friend who got married at ssj booked clint carl din. Konti daw kasi talaga flowers na provided ng ssj sabi ng friend ni hubby. For our band, we booked sound salad and free na yung church ceremony sa package na binigay nila samin. We have to upgrade the sound system of the church kasi medyo di daw ok yung mic, etc..

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 05:23:26 pm »
Thanks sa info sis! May I know how much you spent for the flowers?

And also, anong time ang napili nyo for the ceremony? Im torn between 2pm or 4pm. I booked the 2pm slot anyway.. ;)

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 02:58:05 pm »
Thanks sa info sis! May I know how much you spent for the flowers?

And also, anong time ang napili nyo for the ceremony? Im torn between 2pm or 4pm. I booked the 2pm slot anyway.. ;)

You're most welcome.. I haven't booked the church flowers yet.. Assuming lang ako na sila na ibobook ko. 😉 we also got the 2pm ceremony. I just read here from a different topic na its better to have the ceremony at an earlier time kasi you'll get an afternoon post nup pic and an evening one. December kasi date ko, sis. So maaga ang sunset. At first, i wanted the 4pm slot but it was already taken. When is your date pala, sis?

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 06:16:46 pm »

You're most welcome.. I haven't booked the church flowers yet.. Assuming lang ako na sila na ibobook ko. 😉 we also got the 2pm ceremony. I just read here from a different topic na its better to have the ceremony at an earlier time kasi you'll get an afternoon post nup pic and an evening one. December kasi date ko, sis. So maaga ang sunset. At first, i wanted the 4pm slot but it was already taken. When is your date pala, sis?

Nov 2016 pa sis :) What about you? Saan ang reception nyo?

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 06:53:53 pm »
If you have budget, I suggest bringing your own floral design kasi it's really very simple lang if you want the in-house 💏
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

tan.denise54

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 11:03:57 pm »
I've witnessed a lot of weddings here. Based on experience, nice naman overall especially that it's air conditioned. The floral arrangements are really basic unless you bring your own florist. Parking is also a bit hard if you have lots of guests. HTH :)

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 11:04:01 pm »
^^ sis, december 2015 ako and crowne plaza reception. Madami ka pa pala time to prepare. May reception venue ka na din? 😊

^ thanks for the tip, sis. That's what my hubby to be's friend told him. We're planning to so that pero di pa kami nakapagbook ng florist. Rest muna kami sa wedding preps ngayon.

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 02:51:50 pm »
yes sis, Blue Leaf ang reception.. Medyo malayo pero ok na rin :)

sis, mejo limited ang budget e kaya i want to have an idea sana kung magkano ang kailangan idagdag for the flower upgrade :)

mdnextdoor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 07:29:21 pm »
Sis, will let you know right away once i book my potential church florist. But why not do it the other way around? Tell your florist/stylist how much your budget is and then let them work around that. 😊

EatsMe

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 01:33:43 pm »
Dito rin ako December 2015... outsource ang flowers and musicians namin :)
wheresdhana.wordpress.com

mrsg

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2015, 12:08:36 am »
Helloo :) ours is on Nov.27 this year. I am DIYing my flowers for my entourage iniisip ko if there will be problems with fabric flowers? Di naman sila strict overall?  Kinakabahan kasi ako baka biglang di pwede haha! Even bouts are non-floral.. Or baka paranoid lang ako? Haha! Tia!

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 05:39:53 pm »
They are just strict with kalat, otherwise, the overall ambiance and everything else is good.  Mabait din priest, may interview kasi before you get married.
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 06:00:16 pm »
^ sis, sinong parish priest nila ngayon?

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 03:22:02 pm »
Ladies, would you know kung okay yung vocalist and organist nila sa church?

After canvassing choirs/musicians kasi I learned walang sound system at iisa lang daw ang mic nila. Pero if you bring in outside sound system may 3k corkage ang church. Dagdag gastos. Kung maayos yung vocalist and organist nila, we won't outsource the music anymore.

mkea

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 03:58:17 pm »
SSJ bride here. We booked anima choir for our ceremony and reception. Nirecommend ni sir roger of anima na iupgrade ang sound system c/o sir ronald for 3k. Bukod pa ba eto sa 3k corkage fee for upgrade?

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 04:35:06 pm »
SSJ bride here. We booked anima choir for our ceremony and reception. Nirecommend ni sir roger of anima na iupgrade ang sound system c/o sir ronald for 3k. Bukod pa ba eto sa 3k corkage fee for upgrade?

Sis better clarify with anima choir. Nung nagtanong kasi ako sa isang choral group sabi nila ganun din, need to upgrade the sound system pero since nakatrabaho na nila ang SSJ before, wala na daw corkage. Only problem was, may additional na 4,500 yung group for the sound system.

Haist. Requirement nga nila pero added charge naman. Sana sinama na nila sa package di ba?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close