We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Fuuture ssj bride here! I haven't personally attended a wedding there but hubby to be was supposed to attend one pero he was late and he only made it to the reception. His friend told him it's better to upgrade the flowers kasi kulang daw. For the music naman, our band for the reception will also sing during the ceremony. They suggested to contact this certain guy, sound supplier, na ssj accredited. So, add ons pa lahat yun..
Thanks sa info sis! May I know how much you spent for the flowers?And also, anong time ang napili nyo for the ceremony? Im torn between 2pm or 4pm. I booked the 2pm slot anyway..
You're most welcome.. I haven't booked the church flowers yet.. Assuming lang ako na sila na ibobook ko. 😉 we also got the 2pm ceremony. I just read here from a different topic na its better to have the ceremony at an earlier time kasi you'll get an afternoon post nup pic and an evening one. December kasi date ko, sis. So maaga ang sunset. At first, i wanted the 4pm slot but it was already taken. When is your date pala, sis?
SSJ bride here. We booked anima choir for our ceremony and reception. Nirecommend ni sir roger of anima na iupgrade ang sound system c/o sir ronald for 3k. Bukod pa ba eto sa 3k corkage fee for upgrade?