We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My entourage had their first fitting today! I was amazed at how fast my designer works. They only got measured last April and the gowns are already 80% done. Super excited. <3
juwie, hahaha yes I think I've also figured out who you are long time ah!!! and congratulations!!!
Ganda ni sis f878 hihi😍
sis f878 ikaw pala yung may fitting with roxy? ang ganda ng gown mo sis
thanks sis rightback! kay roxy ka din right? nakapag-fitting ka na sis?one more fitting na lang for me then game time na!